13|Tree

~Chapter 13~
Tree
*

After wards I never brought myself to even ask about what just happened, I just sat there stiff in my place...Pink and Flustered I spent the rest of the night thinking about the moment we just shared....I missed his soft lips on my own. 

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

I woke up in the tent, but this time not alone. Wilson was sleeping in, 'strange of him' I thought staring at his face. He was smiling, must have been a really happy dream...
Getting out of the tent I breathed in the fresh winter air, putting on my jacket and Running my hands over Wilson's vest....'I haven't taken this off for three days!!!' I realised, took it off, and layed it on Wilson's sleeping body. With a light smile I exited the tent again and looked out to the sky, 'Christmas should be coming soon'
(I'm sorry If you don't celebrate Christmas, but the chapters still worth reading >•< Thank you~)
I thought to myself and and checked the chest... Maybe I could make...

~Wilson's POV~

I woke up to some rustling out side...and...and "(Y/N)" I spoke under my breath, where is she!!!. I rushed out to see what the noise was hoping everything was ok. . . .there was an evergreen tree standing to the left of the chest in a planter, and (Y/N) was hanging Pinecones on it? "What's that for?" I asked walking up to it, "Why do we need a tree?"

"For Christmas of course! Although I don't know what today's date is, I know its snowing and that's close to winter soooo... Budum! Christmas tree" (Y/N) hangs up on more pinecone and sits down next to me to admire the tree. So this is what they call a Christmas tree....

~(Y/N) POV)~

"I've never had a christmas" Wilson states blankly. . .
"you haven't!" My eyes widen and I look at him and putty, "No presents or food!?"
Wilson laughed and looked up at the tree "I never got along well with my parents... Or any of my family whatsoever. So as soon as I could I moved out and did expiraments in my own home. Anyways long story short. . . I didn't like my parents and they didn't like me, so no Christmas" he says.
"But If I could spend at least one Christmas with you, I'd be just fine with it being my last" He blushes and looks the other way.
'That's so sweet, sad, but sweet' my eyes sparkled a little and he slightly looked over at me, I gave him a tight hug around the neck and put my forehead on his "Well then I plan to make this the best Christmas ever!" I smiled and he blushed...softening up, he laughed and hugged me tightly back. "Thanks (Y/N)" He said and we embrased for what felt like hours...

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

"The Warrior has returned!!" Wolfgang yelled making a mighty entrance to the camp. Wikerbottom and Willow followed behind looking annoyed and done with Wolfangs loud abnoctious stories and entrance's. They all then grew quiet and looked up at the tree . . .
"Christmas!!" I screamed.