16|Gentlemans apology

~Chapter 16~
Gentlemans apology
*

~Wilson's POV~

I walked away from (Y/N), trying to act tough...but in reality my heart was racing probably three trillion times more than hers...did I do anything wrong...was that bad...?

My face was the pinkest pink there is- and I was ready to turn around and apologise. "(Y/N) why do you do these things to me" I spoke softly under my breath, still out of air from the kiss...

'What must she think of me now?'
"

That wasn't very gentlemanly Wilson.." I spoke to myself, than hearing a giggle from behind. '(Y/N)!'
I quickly turned around to see (Y/N) behind me, walking back to camp as well. When I looked her in the eyes she stopped giggling and her face turned a bright Pink. 'Look who's shy now-' I thought, turning around with a smile.

~(Y/N) POV~

I froze up when Wilson turned around... 'Oh geez oh geez' My face turned a bright pink, resembling his. Looking him in the eyes I rememberd his soft lips on my own....

He smirked and turned around, 'What just happened!?'

I followed behind him watching the back of his head while he walked, trailing down. It was day now, so I could see his features perfectly. He was still wrapped in a scarf with earmuffs, but he always looked all tidy and sweet. He was a gentleman after all....

His posture was always straight and he stood strong, his skin was fair and soft a-and. Before I knew it I was reaching for his hand, he kept walking and paid no mind, but quickly turned to me when I touched his finger. He stopped in his tracks and I looked down, we both blushed and he gently put his hand in mine. Just as I thought, his hands were soft and warm. He started to walk again but then immediately stopped, he looked at me, then at my hand- he rubbed his thumb on my fingers, bent down into the icey snow and kissed my hand. "I'm sorry that wasn't very gentlemanly of me back there" He looked into my eyes waiting for a response. I stood frozen again, Pink as ever, 'that just shot an arrow through my heart.....' I responded high pitched "I-I-ITs OK". And with that he got up and we walked back to the camp.