14|Christmas

~Chapter 14~
Christmas
*

Willow then, for the first time I have seen, smiled. I paused and looked at her "Willow!" I yelled in joy and hugged her. She went back to her normal blank expression and I backed away. "Sorry....I'm just excited!"

"I think we should do a little Christmas tommorow, to lighten spirits!"

Everyone looked at each other, Wikerbottom just shrugged and everyone went into the tents.

"(Y/N), aren't you gonna sleep?"

"N-Na I'm gonna stay up later tonight"

Wilson looked back at me and smiled, "Ok, I'm excited to spend Christmas with you tommorow" And with that he went into the tent. Twirling my thumbs a little, I need to make presents! It was pretty easy at first, Wikerbottom gets a book and quill (Are book and quills a thing in don't starve? I know theres a quill for writing on signs...)
I managed to make a weight by tieing two rocks to either end of a stick for Wolfang. For Willow I decided to give her a lucky cat Statue I found in a graveyard a while back..'.It was really cute!' But what should I get for Wilson....I feel it should be something special....

-Wilson's POV~

I walked out of the tent, first one awake as usual..I found (Y/N) laying asleep next to the tree, various presents laying under it now, rapped in dry grass instead of rapping paper.
I

walked over and looked bent down next to her, moving some hair off her sleeping face I smiled. "You really care don't you..." I said, then realising there was something in her hand, It was two small dolls. One that looked like me and one that looked like her, I blushed a little and she woke up.

~(Y/N)blushed, I felt someone touch my hand and I immediately woke up, rubbing my eyes I finally realized it was Wilson. He had found his gift already...

"I thought it would be a nice keepsake, I get you and you gat me" I said handing him the little me. "That way if you ever get lost I'll be there with you" I said and blushed, "Just don't tell the others you got your present early...they might be jealous". We sat in silence for a while as Wilson just stared down at the doll..." You don't like it?" I said and he looked up at me...his eyes were watery and he seemed really touched- embracing me tightly
"I love it" he said and I smiled
"You better".