17|Frozen

~Chapter 17~
Frozen

*

Walking into the camp nobody was there...'They all left to gather resorces' I assumed. Wilson walked in front of me and raced to the chest... "Just as I thought, were running seriously low on supplies!" Wilson panicked a little bit, pulling his hair back and racing about.."We need food and fire supplies before the end of today, a-a-and you can only go so long in winter without aprouching a fire a-a-and-"

"Wilson calm down, I'll help you look for supplies, we just have to work together" I smiled and Wilsons shoulders relaxed a little.

I laughed a little and Wilson gave an uneasy smile, I marched away from base, heading the opposite direction from where we just came. Wilson followed me and eventually we stumbled upon some frozen lakes, rows of berry bushes were lined up along the edges of the frozen water- and I quickly dug up the bushes with a shovel. "We can plant them closer to camp, with a little fertiliser they will be growing berries in no time!" I gave a little dance and dug up a few more. "I think the others will like the idea of the berry bushes being close to camp, don't you?" ...."Wilson?" I turned around slowly to see Wilson in the snow bent over. "Wilson!!" I yelled and quickly raced over, I kneeled down in the snow and lifted Wilson's face up to mine. I flinched at the feeling of his cold cold skin, "Its ok Wilson I-I got y-you" His eyes looked weary and his lips were dried, I pulled off my jacket and put it on him...I put his arm around my shoulder and pulled him to camp..luckily we didn't go to far away from it to begin with.

Lighting a fire with some turff I had just gathered, I layed Wilsons body along the stump and his head rest in my lap, I held his hand and stroked his hair, my eyes filled with warm tears and I put my forehead on his "Please be ok" I whispered and his grip tightened around my hand.

~Wilson's POV~

I felt....warm, and calm.....drops of water fell on my face, and I heard someone's voice...no...(Y/N)'s Voice, I slowly opened my eyes to see her forehead on mine, "I'm ok (Y/N)...I'm ok" I reassured her and she cried even harder "Wilson don't scare me like that!" She yelled "I'm sorry (Y/N), I've never been good in winters without my beared. "I hugged her tightly and the others began to arrive, " BLEH" Ms.Wikerbottom gagged and I laughed.