03|Alone

-Chapter 03-
Alone
*

Wilson's POV•~•~•
I left (Y/N) in the tent and whent off in search for more supplies i walked back through the swamp looking out for anymore tentacles, passed some pig houses, and back to where me and
(Y/N) first met, she was so surprised when she first saw me, don't get me wrong I was surprised to but there was something about her that seamed trustworthy. Anyway I should go find some butterfly wings I've learned about there special healing properties I mean I am a scientist after all! I walked over to the four berry bushes and scavenged for what little berries there were, I walked a little more, killed some butter flies, and made my way back to camp.

(Y/N) POV•~•~•~•~•
I open my eyes and stand up hitting my head on the rough of the tent and landing on my bad foot "ow ow ow!" I land on my butt and look at my foot, it's ok I guess the wound looks better, *russle russle* "oh hey Wilson your back!😄" You say smiling ,coming out of the tent and avoid using my bad foot, nothing happens "W-Wilson?!" You say backing up from the bush, as You do so a small harmless butterfly comes out "oh" you say when all of a sudden a large black wolf comes out of the bush and eats the butterfly "oh!!" You say in fear as the wolf notices you. The large black wolf gets closer and closer and you get further and further as you back up but then you trip on your bad foot and the wolf lands on top of you "gahh!" You scream as the wolf digs it's claws into your shoulder "WILSON WHERE ARE YOU!!!" You scream in pain as Wilson runs out of the forest "(Y/N)!!" He says and stabs the wolf in the back with a spear, the wolf turned around and bit Wilson in the arm, Wilson stabbed the wolf in the chest ending the battle but the wolf landed on him causing him to fall back on you, but don't worry you caught him.....................in a kiss. you opened your eyes staring into Wilson's red face and grey eyes, it was a kinda peaceful 10 seconds of your life that you enjoyed very much (but did Wilson enjoy the kiss as much as you did), Wilson quickly got up, ending your thoughts, he helped you up and gave you a little wrapped package "eat this it will help you heel" Wilson said as if nothing had ever happened. You did as Wilson said and ate the healing mixture, "th-thank you, you said walking into the tent "good night"

Wilson's POV•~•~•~•
"Th-thank you" says (Y/N) walking into the tent "good night". What's wrong with (Y/N) she sounds kinda sad was it because of the kiss, does she like me, I am so confused I mean I haven't had anyone like me I spent most of my life on earth indoors making inventions closed from the outside world and spent the rest of it out here alone without a single friend. I'm not much of the romantic type but I think, I think I can make it up to her I smile widely at my thoughts and start making them come true.

(Y/N) POV•~•~•~•
I go into the tent which is not a good place to be angry because I go in and try to SLAM THE FLAP (lol) wow that was stupid but anyways I zipper it up half way and look through the crack watching Wilson's face turn very gloomy and sad did I hurt his feelings I mean come on I just slammed the little flap on the tent how much more stupid can I get. But again I kinda feel bad for Wilson now, but then his face gleams with happiness for no reason he reaches in the chest and starts taking stuff out, is he leaving me? You start to tear up at the thought. Wilson takes the stuff he grabbed and wanders into the woods, he did leave me you think as you unzip the tent and run after him with anger and sadness, as he turns around stunned to see you you slap him in the face and scream "REALLY, REALLY WILSON AFTER ALL WEVE BEEN THROUGH JUST STRAIT UP TAKE MY STUFF AND LEAVE, WELL FINE IM FINE YOUR FINE WERE ALL FINE JUST GO IM NOT HOLDING YOU BACK BUT CLEARLY YOU DONT NEED ME IM IN YOUR w-way and you know I kinda liked you an-and all *hic* and I thou-thought you know we were at le-least f-f-friends I began to cry at that point so hard I fell to the ground and sat there in my own tears.