18|Progress

~Chapter 18~
Progress
*

~(Y/N) POV~

Wikerbottom sat down in her own little corner, and everyone else arrived quickly afterwards...Wikerbottom must have ditched them at some point. With that in mind I giggled and Wilson looked up, still resting his head in my lap...I blushed and he did too. I took in a breath and tried not to hide my feelings for him, it was obvious I liked him, and he liked me. But in an attempt to do so I just sat flustered holding my breath with my cheeks puffed out just looking down at him. He smiled and I looked away...'Why does he have to be so attractive!!'

Wilson grabbed my hand and kissed my wrist..turning a bright red I stiffened and could only make out a jumble of words "PuhPuHpuhpih" I had enough!! I couldn't take it anymore!! I tried to lower my face in an attempt to kiss him, but I froze inches away from his face. Wilson lifted his head up and landed a peck on the tip of my nose, my head flung back and I put my hands over my face. Wilson stiffened up, but then relaxed again....
"Wilson! (Y/N)! What did you two find in the way of supplies?" Wolfgang roard and I jumped up, startled by his sudden appearance. "N-Not much" I stuttered "Wilson almost...froze...s-so we had to quickly return to camp" I stuttered. Wilson finally sat up from my lap, brushed himself off and went to great Wolfgang. The day dragged on, and we built Stone walls around the camp, with a small fence door. And I planted the berry bushes I dug up earlier in rows along the outside of the walls. Although I only had three berry bushes, it was the beginning of a field full! 'I hope...'

Wilson dug up the grass inside the walls with a pitchfork, and then used wooden planks to make a nice wooded flooring. Although there was no way for us to ever make a roof, we had our tents and our safe protecting walls. We could proufly call this place...home.

I opened the gat and walked into our camp, looking around I took in a real breath and smiled. "Progress!" I yelled and Wolfang raised his fist in the air..."To progress!!" He cheated and ate some cooked monster meat. Looking over I saw Wilson was weaving something, "W-What you making Wilson?" I asked leading over his shoulder

"O-Oh...I didn't want to loose it..." Wilson blushed and I looked down. He had made some rope and tied the tiny doll I made him for Christmas, down on his belt. 'Aaaaaaaawe'
I reached into my pocket and looked at my tiny doll, Resembling Wilson, I smiled at it. Wilson put string in my hand, "You can tie down your too...if you want that is" I noded my head and he bent down. Tieing the doll to my belt, I blushed as he fiddled at my waistline...