02|Chester

-Chapter 02-
Chester
*

"Welcome to my camp" you say walking forward and looking through your chest "aha found it!" You say turning around "found what?" Wilson asks "a razor, here you now have the ability to shave" you say handing him the razor "o-oh thanks" he says going into the tent "your welcome" you say going back into the chest to see if you could make an extra tent, cause you know you just met this guy and it would be weird otherwise. Nope nothing, well nothing even close to what you need to make a tent, "done" you hear wilson say from inside the tent, your so focused on where he was going to sleep you didn't even bother to turn around, "here you go (Y/N)" Wilson says trying to hand you back the razor. You turn around and a tall pale guy with black curly hair is standing next to you "W-Wilson?" "w-what!" he says, his face immediately turns red witch is easy to tell because of his pale skin "oh oh nothing" you laugh aquardly ,stand up and take the razor out of his hands running your fingers over his "oh s-sorry" you say "n-no problem" he responds scratching the back of his head.
Wilson's POV•~•~•
"S-sorry" "no problem" what is wrong with me why do I feel so warm, I mean (Y/N) is just, just, SNAP OUT OF IT WILSON YOUR A SCIENTIFIC GENTLEMAN YOU DO NOT DO STUFF LIKE THIS! "Are you ok Wilson" (Y/N) asked "ya ya I'm just fine" I smiled
(Y/N) POV•~•~•
What is wrong with me do I, like Wilson? No no no I can't we only just met you snapped out of it when something pushed you into him, you had your arms wrapped around him and your face was in his chest you looked up your face as red as a tomato, "Chester!" Wilson said looking behind you, Wilson then looked down and noticed the position you two were in he had his arms around you to so you were unable to break free from the, hug?, Ya I guess you could call it that, "o-oh s-sorry" he said detaching his arms from you "it's ok" you said smiling at him you hear heavy breathing coming from behind you, you turn around and see a fluffy little thing with scaled legs "come here Chester" Welson says as Chester runs up to him, jumps in his arms, and licks his face "aww come on ch-Chester *ha ha*" Welson Says falling on the ground, then Chester stops and turns around "aww your so cute!" You say picking up Chester and cuddling with him "so cute!" You say "hey (Y/N)?" "Ya" you say looking up at him as he gets off the ground "we should probably make a fire right about now", "o-oh ya" you say putting Chester down and going to your chest, "yup here we go" you say taking all of your ingredients and lighting a fire. "Hey Wilson?" "Ya" "so I don't have enough supplies to make another tent" "o-oh" his face goes red "sorry" you say looking down at the fire "why are you apologizing all we really did was talk all day, I'm surprised you even have enough to stoke the fire, I should be apologizing for all the trouble I have caused you". You didn't say a thing, I get grouchy when I'm tiered, you and Wilson slept on either side of the tent and Chester slept outside. The next morning you woke up your hands on Wilson's chest your head under his chin and his arms were wrapped around you, it was actually kinda cosy and warm other nights were just cold and creepy so you just decided to go back to sleep.

Wilson's POV•~•~•
I woke up the birds were chirping it was really warm and a little beam of light came into the tent, witch happens to land on (Y/N) whom with I was holding in my arms! But she looks kinda peaceful like she had a nice sleep, I smile at (Y/N) smiling my face red, I get up leaving her there and I just look at her, her chest was going up and down and up and down and WILSON NO! YOU DO NOT DO SUCH THINGS! But then I remember her left foot and how she started to limp, I looked at her bandaged foot and unwrap the Wrappings, it looks infected! Ok so I need some butterfly wings, logs for the fire, and food, but you know I guess I could get a new tent I mean (Y/N) looks so happy, nope ditch that idea. But first I should wrap her foot back up I kneel down and look at the puffy swollen and infected foot, (Y/N) wakes up "ow ow ow!"

(Y/N) POV•~•~•
I woke up again but this time Wilson wasn't there next to me, but then a surging pain in my foot was felt as someone touches it "ow ow ow!" I say trying to get up "hold on" it was Wilson and he started to hold me down to the floor of the tent "this might hurt" he dug his hand into my foot pulling out a large nail that was stuck in from the wolf attack I'm guessing. "there we go" he says removing his hands from you allowing you so get up "th-thank you" you say "no problem, now you should stay here I will get some stuff for that wound of yours" he wraps you foot up and leaves the tent.