The bad boy's first date

Start from the beginning

"It's suppose to be a romantic date" he said spreading out the blanket. He sits down, making a gesture for me to do the same.

I sit beside him and give him a kiss but he pulls away.
"Not now" he said.

"Why not!? I want you so bad!" I whine kicking with my feet.
"Spoiled ..."he mutters before kissing me, hard.

I let out a moan when I feel his tongue against mine. I grab the back of his neck and pull him closer into the kiss.

But to my disappointment he pulls away, making me pout.
He leans his forehead against mine and breathes out.

"Don't be greedy, bunny. I don't want to get carried away. This is our first date, my first date. And it better be your first too. " he whispers.

I roll my eyes. It better be your first too.

"Fine" I mutter pulling away.

He pulls out food out of the basket which contains of something weird looking.

And of course being Mateo, a bottle of wine.

He started pulling out plates and served the weird looking thing.

"What is that thing?" I asked pointing at the food. It had shrimp on top of it and a few more things.

He shakes his head in disappointment.
" por qué no conseguí un novio español?" he said looking up at the sky.(Why didn't I get a spanish boyfriend?)

"Stop speaking spanish, you know how much I hate it " I told him slightly irritated. He chuckles making my eye twitch.

"But you love it when I speak spanish. You find it hot" he winked at me.
"Shu...shut up !" I huff.

"Fine I'll stop. This food you call 'thing' is paella. I cooked for you" he said handing me a plate and spoon.

I took the first spoonful and let me tell you it was powerful as a tsunami.

"Damn... that's..." I started but the look on his face, his smile, disappeared.
"You don't like it " he said. It wasn't a question.
I nod shamefully.

It was delicious but I would never order this. I'm a simple person who loves simple food.

"I knew you wouldn't eat it so I brought chinees food for you" he said pulling out a container.

"It's chicken tjauwmain" he said handing it to me while taking the plate.
I grinned at him and he rolls his eyes.

"How can you not love this!?" he asked before stuffing his mouth with the thing.

"I just don't. Can't force me to eat something I don't want to " I said while chewing on my food.
"You better get use to it" he said.

"What's for dessert ?" I ask taking a sip of wine. I grimaced at the taste. Not such a good combination.

"Cheese cake " he said. I put down the container.
"Don't even think about it " he said without looking at me.

"But..." I started but he cuts me off.
"No means No" he said before eating a shrimp.

"Fine!" I huff continue to eat.

After we were done and he cleaned up, he took out the cheesecake.

"Finally " I said dramatically. I gives me a piece. I immediately stuff it into my mouth.

He looks at me shaking his head.
"You'll get fat eating like that" he said.

"Are you calling me fat?" I asked him. He looks at me.
"Don't start. I didn't say you were fat nor was I implying that " he said taking a bite himself.