The bad boy's Diary

Start from the beginning

He stood at the top of the stairs.
I walk over to him smiling like an idiot.
He pulls me to him, leaning in whispering.
"My dad wants to meet you" He said.

I stiffen, I wasn't ready to meet his parents. What will they think of me. The boy who bullied there son is having dinner with them.

I could feel my head aching. The questions, the faces they'll make when I'll be sitting between them. In their house, eating their food. No no, just no. I can't do this.

"Bunny?" he asked looking at me to see what's wrong.
"Mateo I don't feel good, my heads aching. I want to lay down" I lied. It wasn't really a lie because my head was hurting.

"Okay...do you want to lay down in my room or..." I cut him off by saying
"I want to go home and sleep." I said. He looks at me unsure.
"I really want to go" I say wrapping my arms around his neck, inhaling his scent in. I kiss his adamsapple. Sucking on it a little. He pulls away, his grey eyes showing desire.

But he shakes his head, pushing me away. I pout.
"I just want a kiss" I mutter.
"No I'm sick and I already gave you one in my room." he said walking away from me. I follow him back to his room.

"Are you bringing me home?" I ask standing at his door as he wears a shirt.
"Yes" he answers shortly. He takes his key on his desk but stops and stares at the desk again.

Shit he knows. He's going to kill me. Okay he won't do that but still.
He shrugs and picks my bag up and makes a gesture for me to walk.

"Ouch !" I yelp when his hands slap my ass. I turn around and glare at him.
"You know you love it" he said wiggling his brows.

I scowl at him.
"Weren't you suppose to be sick?" I scoffed walking away. He laughed a little.

I smile when I feel him behind me. Before I know it his hand intertwined with mine.
"I love you " he whispers bringing our intertwined hands to his lips and kissed my hand.

"I thought you were staying?" his mother asked frowning as we make our way to the door.

"He doesn't feel good Lana." he answered opening the door.

"Oh I hope you feel better,dear" she said waving me.
"Bye..." I said before walking out.

"Wait here I'll go and get my car" he said pushing my bag into my chest.
I huff and wait for him to come.

"Get your ass in!" he screams while riding in his black car. Black it did surprise me.

I walk up to his car, I was about to open it but he drives further a little.

I huff and walk to open the door again and he does it again. That brat!

"Mateo!" I groan stomping my feet.
"I'm so... " he cuts himself off by laughing.

I take this as advantage and quickly walk and open the door. I sit in and glare at him. His laughter dies down.

"I'm sorry " he said before he continued to drive. When were at the gate , he waives for the guard to open the gate.

As he drives he puts his hand on my thighs.

Oh god...! He gives me a light squeeze before he lets his hand wander further between my thighs.

"Stop ..." I whispered. If only I didn't wear jeans.

He continued to stroke up and down the inside my right thigh.

"Mateo!"I whine. He's teasing me.

"Hmmm?" he hums making a turn to the left.
"Remove your hands" I whispered.