Reiji x Wife!Reader

Yo wassup everyone. Okay, so I grew bored, I'll do some requests that people requested, but right at this moment, I'm doing my own thought since I'm re-watching Diabolik Lovers xD. Anyways, hope you enjoy it. I may or may not be doing the actual beginning of the anime.

Yui's POV (didn't see that coming huh?)

Father told me that I was going to his friend's house to stay there for awhile, yet I don't know why. But, I still listened to his demands, I love father, I know he wouldn't hurt me in the slightest. Right now, I'm in a car, that's supposively taking me to father's friend's house. I do hope they're nice..

After some time, the car came to a stop in front of a wide metal gate, inside it, was slightly like a yard, and this huge mansion. I said my thanks to the driver, pulling out my stuff to walk towards the mansion. Who were these friend's father wanted me to live with.

I walked passed the gate, and down the small drive-in that rounded around a water fountain, quite exquisite. I stood in front of the giant doors, looking up at the mansion itself. I knocked a couple times on the door, waiting for someone to open it, yet no one did.

"H-hello? Is anyone here?" I called out, putting my hand against the door, only for it to open by itself. I gulped slightly, grabbing the handle bar of my baggage, walking into the mansion. "This is unusual, maybe no one told them I'll be arriving today.."

It was beautiful inside. In front of me was a large staircase that spread out towards the left and the right. I looked around, two opening were by the staircase where I stood. There was a bright chandelier hanging on the ceiling, right above the staircase, it's light lighting up the whole place.

"Hello?" I called out, even louder this time. A flash of red caught my vision, and I saw a male figure with red hair, laying on a couch in the right room, almost like a living room.

Maybe he could help me..

I walked towards him, my left hand clenched in a fist against my chest. This place looked and felt abandoned, but at the same time...It had the emotion of sadness, like something horrible happened here.

"Sir?" I reached out, placing my fingertips on his hand, before retracting my hand instantly. He's freezing cold!

"Oh my God, your freezing sir!" I dropped on my knees, placing my ear against his chest where his heart should be. I heard nothing, there was no sound of the beating of the heart.

"He doesn't have a pulse.." I turned my back towards him, looking through my bag to find my phone. Once I found it, I pulled it out, putting in some number, before a cold had grabbed my wrist, yanking my phone out of my hand.

"Jeez, quite being loud will yeah?" The male asked, sitting up with his eyes closed. I sat there in shock, how could be up at this point.

"H-how are you alive? I checked your heart, you have no pulse!" I tried to get up, to get out of there, but he grabbed ahold of my waist, throwing me onto the couch. I landed with an 'oof' him towering above me.

"W-what are you doing!?" I tried scooting back, but he held me in the spot.

"What am I doing? I think you already know. I'm about to take you of course." I felt him lean down towards my neck, dragging his tongue across it, I gasped.

W-why is this happening?

"Ayato, what's all the commotion down here?" I heard a deep voice say. I felt Ayato flinch above me, hearing him mumble under his breath.

"Need I remind you that this is out entrance hall? We use this area excusively to receive our guests. I must ask you to take your activities to your private room." I looked over at the male who stood in front of us. His hair was black, with streaks of a lighter color in it. He wore glasses, his eyes were like a dark red, his arms were crossed, and he wore almost formal like clothing.