Ivan: truth or dare

Ivan's pov:
"guys! come down for my video!" jake called out, causing me to jump at the loud interruption. i turned off my phone and walked down the stairs talking to y/n. she was somewhat new to the house, but when we talk it seems like we've known each other for our whole lives. she's really funny and she has a really not smile. not to mention that booottyy.
oh my god what am i thinking?!
i mentally slap myself and return back to reality. y/n was poking my side, hoping to get my attention. i turned to her confused.
"you zoned out. we're starting" she said while sitting down in a circle.
i sat next to her and we begun.
"Ivan truth or dare" Emilio smirked.
without thinking, i let out," dare" confidently.
*facepalm*
Emilio was the only one who knew i had a crush on y/n.
"i dare you to kiss the person you like the most in this room"
my heart sunk and my cheeks flushed.
the cirle shouted a bunch of 'oohs' and 'get somes'.
i looked up and looked around the circle. i already knew who i was going to kiss, but i didn't want to look desperate. i turned to my left and gave a nervous smile to y/n. she was blushing and i just smiled wider. i placed my hand on her cheek and leaned in. our lips moved in sync and we forgot that there were other people here. after about a minute, she pulled away and looked down, shyly.
then all the boys shouted in my face again. i rolled my eyes and placed my hand over hers, causing her to look up into my eyes. we stayed there for a little while until Jake broke the silence by asking y/n truth or dare.
she replied with 'truth' and the guys bombarded her with questions, yelling over each other.
"shut up, assholes!" everyone stopped and started laughing at y/n's comment.
they calmed down and she spoke once more," Jake, you are the only one to ask me" she replied, earning eyerolls and grunts from the boys.
his face lit up," do you like Ivan?"
my heart stopped and i snapped my head over to Jake, sending him death glares. there was an akward silence for a good 30 seconds before i started to freak out.
"yeah" she sighed.
my smile grew.
"you sorta don't kiss someone like that if you hate them" she chuckled.
i blushed and looked down at my lap.
everyone kept nudging me in the shoulder and winking.
i shook it off and we played a few more rounds.
it was my last turn and the guys wouldn't stop bugging me about y/n.
"dare" i said. there wasn't much to lose here.
Chance smirked. "i dare you to give y/n two hickeys".
i looked over at y/n who had a reluctant look on her face.
she sighed and rolled her eyes," just do it. i got makeup".
i did what i was told and a few people went to the 'restroom', trying to tame something nobody else wanted to see. (😂😂)
y/n's turn was next and after her we would finish.
of course, Tony made us do 'seven minutes in heaven' together in the closet. at first it was sort of akward, but then she spoke, interrupting the silence. 
"we don't have to do anything in here, you know" she grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers. i looked into her e/c eyes.
"i know, but what if i want to?" i asked with a smirk.
"i guess i'm okay with it" she smirked back.
i leaned in and the kiss sent sparks throughout my body. her touch sent shivers down my spine.
she gently grabbed my hair and tugged it, while i accidentally let out a moan. she smiled and snuck her tounge into my mouth and explored.
it quickly turned heated and the people outside banged on the door," time's up, hoes!" Tony shouted.
i giggled and Ivan pulled away.
"okay one second" he shouted.
he looked really nervous, so i frowned and caressed his cheek in my hand.
"what's up?" i questioned.
we stared deep into eachothers eyes, getting lost as time passed.
"oh, uhm. i was wondering if i could take you on a- a d-date?" he smiled shyly while being bright red.
"i'd love to" i replied.
he smiled like an idiot and picked me up and flung me over his shoulder in excitment. he flung the door open, revealing the whole team. they all smiled devilishly and asked what happened.
we looked at eachother simultaneously.
"nothing"
we chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- please comment requests! thanks for reading this far and i hope you liked it :) i love all of you beautiful people 🌹