Anthony Trujillo: Kids

y/n pov:
I watched my boyfriend across the room playing with two adorable babies.
tony's so good with kids
what if that was us one day...
i thought to myself.
"M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e" he sang while bouncing the baby up and down in his arms.
aw
my heart melted and i couldn't resist but film it and post it on my snapchat story.
i saw him pick up his phone and smile as he turned up the volume.
he looked up and searched around the house for me and when his eyes finally met mine, i fell in love all over again.
he smiled wide and showed his dimples that made me go crazy.
i walked over to where he was sitting on the trampoline and sat next to him.
"this is honestly the cutest thing my eyes have ever seen"
i thought to myself.
he chuckled and smiled looking at me.
"thanks babe".
oops.
"did i say that out loud?" i asked.
"yeah, but i think it's cute" i blushed when he places a sweet kiss on my cheek,
me and tony had always talked about staring a family someday, but we had both agreed to wait a little longer.
"do you really thibk it'd be so bad to have kids now" i asked, looking down.
he cleared his throat and chuckled.
"babe, i love kids, but we're only 20. " he said caringly while putting his arm on my back.
i sighed and looked back up.
"i guess you're right, but seeing this really makes me want a baby right now".
"to be honest, me, too." he looked into my eyes and held my hands.
"i love you so much, but we both know it's not the right time for a kid." he explained.
"i know. i don't know what i was thinking" i looked away and tucked a stray hair behind my ear.
he grabbed my chin, still holding the baby in the other hand.
"it's okay, baby. i love you" he smiled.
i smiled back "i love you, too."
he kissed me and it sent tingles throughout my body.
the rest of the day we just hung out at the house, playing with Taytum and Oakley.
i was so happy right now, and i'm glad we get to babysit them, not have kids of my own.
they are such a handfull!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- please comment requests! thanks for reading this far and i hope you liked it :) i love all of you beautiful people ❤️