Anthony Trujillo: period.

y/n pov:
You woke up, groaning in pain, clenching your stomach.You closed your eyes and winced in pain. You tried to not wake your boyfriend up, but as soon as he heard any noise, he'd jolt up ready to protect you. He rolled around and you layed with your back facing him.
"whats wrong, baby?" he asked concerned while wrapping his arms around your waist.
"baby i'm fine, but the monthly visitor came early and boy did he make an entrance" you rolled your eyes in annoyance.
He stood up from the bed defensively and asked sternly," where is he, who is he? did he hurt you? what did he do?"
you chuckled in amusment and grabbed his hand. He stood there confused, trying to read your face. You smiled cheesily.
"baby, im fine. just come cuddle me im on my period". i explained simply.
He untensed and relaxed his shoulders.
"You could have told me that in the first place" he crawled back under the covers and started rubbing your belly.
You rolled your eyes at him. He's dumb, but i still love him.
"you really don't have to do anything, you know?" i spoke calmly.
"i know but i want my girl to be happy" he grinned.
i pecked his cheek and we begun watching netflix.
after about 3 hours of watching Riverdale, (the best show on this planet) i started to get hungry.
"can we eat something" i asked Tony.
"sure babygirl, what do you want" he stroked my hair.
"a large fry, big mac, 12 pack of chicken nuggets, 3 hashbrowns, a blueberry parfait, and a diet coke."
his eyes widened and he giggled.
"im joking. i don't like soda, i'm a vegan. " i reminded him.
he sighed in relief
"but i do want a lemonade, strawberry banana smoothie, 12 pack of hash browns, and a medium fry."
he looked at me like 'forreal'
i shot back "a girls gotta eat what shes gotta eat. im hungry, okay. im nit that fat" i responded.
"i honestly dont care what you eat, i just want my princess to be happy and you are beautiful no matter what. now ill be right back with some tampons, chocolate and a mc donalds. anything else?" i questioned.
"yep. a kiss."
he rolled his eyes and pecked my lips then left.
i am so lucky he's mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- please comment requests! thanks for reading this far and i hope you liked it :) i love all of you beautiful people 💕