Kade Speiser: ex's

y/n pov:
Me and my best friend, Kade were at the grocery store together and collecting food for team ten.
we made it to the peanut butter section and Kade went crazy! He read all of the nutritional facts on the back and compared them to other brands. i leaned on the cart infront of me, giggling at his concentrated face. i also took that as a time to admire his features. me and Kade are just friends. sometimes we act like a couple and cuddle or kiss eachother's cheek, though i never thought about him in more than a friend way. he was tall and attractive. his jawline could cut a bitch, yet his warm and cuddly smile told you otherwise. he was really smart and ranted to you about stories he has had as a photographer. i happen to be one, too so i actually understand what he talks about.m
soon enough he picked the 'all natural 100% organic non-processed extra chunky peanut butter' i chuckled lightly.
"what" he smiled at me.
i smiled back and opened my mouth to speak, but at that very moment, i spotted my ex; Chris.
my smile turned into a frown as he strutted his way towards me.
i glanced at Kade, who soon caught on and sent death glares.
Chris, being the dickhead that he was ignored him and wrapped his arm around my waist. he was pretty weak, so i managed to wriggle my way out of his grip quite easily.
"what do you want, Chris?" i glared at him while he just smirked.
"you, babe" he tried throwing his arm around my shoulder, though i scoffed and rolled my eyes in disgust and backed away from him.
"i have a boyfriend, actually." i say cockily, grabbing Kade's hand and connecting it with mine.
Kade was a little reluctant at first, but i exchanged a 'go along with it please' look.
He cleared his throat and moved his hand to my waist and pecked my cheek.
"babe, who's this" Kade asked.
"oh him, he's just a desperate douchebag" i smirked.
Chris crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.
"prove it" he scoffed.
i exchanged a look with Kade before he nodded and leaned in. i closed the gap and could hear Chris walk away, stomping. however, i didn't want to stop and to be honest, something told me he didn't want to, either. after about two minutes of pda with your fake boyfriend, you pulled away smiling. you for sure felt something you never had before. it was perfect and you knew you wouldn't be able to avoid his lips after this. i got nervous all of the sudden and looked down at my shoes. he chuckled and flashed his gorgeous smile, his brown eyes connecting with mine as i looked back up, blushing.
"is that blush, i see" he joked, squishing my cheeks together causing me to make a fish face.
i tried to look away again, but he spoke," i like you, y/n. and i sure as hell know for a fact that wasn't just for show. you are beautiful and kind and your smile makes me feel giddy. i am so happy being around you and i hope that you won't end this friendship because i know you don't like me- and..." i cut him off right there, grabbing his chin to look at me.
"who said i didn't like you" i smirked. his face lit up and i leaned in. it was gentle and i smiled against his lips.
once we pulled away, he took my hands.
"y/n, i love being friends with you, but i really hope to be more. wil you be my girlfriend?" he asked shyly and i thought it was adorable.
we got the groceries and walked out of the store with his hand on my shoulder and i held his hand. he kissed me on the head and we smiled like idiots for the next week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- please comment requests! thanks for reading this far and i hope you liked it :) i love all of you beautiful people 💚