Anthony Trujillo: video games

You are a member of team and joined about a year ago. Anthony and you are also really close because you grew up together. You always had eachother's backs and would always support the other one, but little did Anthony know, you had a crush on him. Ever since sophomore year, you distanced yourself from him because you liked him so much. You knew he only wanted to be friends, so you didn't make any moves because you already made it akward enough. However, when they moved in, you guys became so close again. You had tried taking your mind off him by going on Bumble and Tinder, but nothing seemed to work. You just pushed those thoughts to the back of your mind and tried to push through it.

your pov:
you were walking into the rachet room to hang out with the boys and play video games. As soon as you weaved yourself through the clothes and old soda cans on the floor, you plopped yourself down next to anthony. He handed you the controller and put in Black Ops:3. You smirked knowing you were incredible at this game. You knew no one could beat you, but you kept your pokerface on just so no one would notice.
You asked Anthony how to play the game. As he explained it to you, you zoned out and focused
on his sharp jawline, soft brown eyes, his perfectly olive skin, toned muscles, and deep, smooth voice.
he's perfect.
"You ready?", he asks.
I simply nod my head.
*Time Skip*
"damn y/n you said you didn't know how to play!"
"ha loser i won you lost!"
"you're so childish y/n." anthony rolled his eyes.
"whatever. but i still won", you said with a proud smirk on your face.
"Tony?" i questioned.
he wouldnt stop staring. I turned to look at the tv in front of me when suddenly a blush crept up my face causing my cheeks to turn a shade of scarlet. You turned your head back to meet his gaze when you feel lips crashing on to yours. It was magical and you felt this feeling you've never felt before.
goddamnit Tony, i'm in love with you.
i thought to myself.
he pulled away, never breaking his eye contact.
a cheesy grin plastered on his face when he suddenly spoke up.
"y/n, Im in love with you and i have been for the longest time. You are so perfect in every way. It paines me to see you hurt, your smile is the brightest thing and is so contagious. I love how when you're shy, you look at the ground and giggle. I love when you get embarrassed and you blush. I love it when you're better than me at video games. "
this is not happening.
what!
He tucked a stray hair behind my ear and looked deeply into my eyes.
"Y/n, will you make me the happiest man and be my girlfriend?", he asked shyly with hope gleaming in his eye.
All i did was look at those pink, soft lips and lean in.
He kissed back.
It was rougher, filled with lust and happiness. it was slow, yet greedy. It was amazing.
We continued making out for a couple and i straddled him.
all the sudden i heard the door slam open.
we both pulled away, realizing it was Chance.
I blushed in embarrassment and got off of Tony.
Chance had an evil smirk spread across his face.
"anything going on here that i should know about?" he questioned.
Anthony and i looked at eachother and giggled.
"She may or may not be my girlfriend but its like whatever..." Tony trails off sarcastically.
Chances mouth drops to the ground.
He dashes out of the room to go tell the other members.
within seconds, you hear a stampeed of people running up the steps.
They all barge through the door and yell a billion questions.
Tony notices my expression and just grabs my hand.
"This is my girl, and if any of y'all flirt with her, imma throw hands, got it?" he says eith a stern expression.
Then he bursts out laughing.
"Okay but for real she's mine only", he gazes at all the guys.
"okay get out now", I yelled.
Everyone started filing out of the door when jake screams,"My boy finna SMASH?", he plays with anthony.
He blushes.
Jake laughs and leaves the room.
locking the door, Tony adds,"now where were we?"
before he can lean in i turn my head.
"Not so fast!" i joke.
he gives me a confused look.
"Of course i'll be your girlfriend, Anthony and i love you, too. For the longest time. You don't even know how long". i was cut off by lips.
he breaks away,"oh but i know", he mumbles before returning his lips to mine.
i smile into the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- thanks for the read! I'm open to suggestions, so leave them in a comment! I love all of you! :))