pref: what they love to do with you

Jake: drive cars and shop for yeezys, rolex's, and clothes.

Anthony: cuddling and doing 'boy stuff' (shooting, video games, paintballing, dirtbike riding, and playing basketball) even though you are quite a girly girl.

Chance: watching netflix and playing with your hair. he also finds it adorable when you get involved in games on the tv or video games.

Kade: helping him edit and taking pictures on spontaneous road trips. he loves cuddling you and looking at the stars at night, too.

Emilio: jumping on the trampoline and play-fighting, which usually turns out to be a heated makeout session.

Ivan: cuddling and being lazy. he loves it when you play with his fluffy hair that is silky to the touch.

Alex: traveling together and seeing tge world. he loves it when you rant about something or when you explain something to him, mostly history because it ' intrigues him'.

Aj: he loves it when you hum to a song or sing quietly and tells you that you should sing more often because your voice is beautiful.

Tristan: he loves making puns with you snd sharing embarrassing moments together that you just laugh about.

Ray: he loves watching you cook or clean because you turn on your spanish music and roll your hips to the beat of the song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- please comment requests! thanks for reading this far and i hope you liked it :) i love all of you beautiful people 💚