KickIng ShiT 13

" You Know you want a relationship with all us " I Sung while we pulled up in the drive way . I Hopped out and started  to get ready to take a shower . Like 20 minutes later I started cleaning the house up it wasn't dirty or messy I just got the food out the refrigerator that went bad then I just sprayed it down with some chemicals and plus pops will be back tomorrow so we will be going shopping . When I got done I went in my room and ate my food.

..........................

 It was still light outside and shit , But I was sleepy asf and boring .  I went in Pinkkky room her and Tyte was in the bathroom taking pictures . " Yall ugly I said while plopping down on the bed " You and your Boyfriend ugly so what's the difference Tyte replied back with a grin . Stfu I said while scrolling threw a picture on Instagram then liking it. 

" Soo Bestie When we gone go out again , Cause I aint been Lit since y'all left ."  Tyte I really don't know girl , But It really don't matter But Just not now because That's all we did in Atlanta . " I Know girl I seen you and Jacquees pictures and y'all all on face time . " Girl that is just my friend nothing more nothing less .  "UH UH " Tyte said  " Im fr I was going to give him  a chance , But Then I thought I love Ben not Jacquees . " Naw you in love with that dick I said . Tyte busted out laughing and Pinkkky threw her pillow at me while she told me to shut up . But Fr -----       we were interrupted by people outside yelling . We all ranned to the window to see who it was and it was Extendo and Kentrell . We all ranned downstairs and swung the door open to listen to what was going on . " well  I'am about to go in the house" KD says walking pass me thumping my head  , What They arguing for I asked walking behind him. " About some damn race they had before they got here . " Petty asses " Tyte said while walking down the porch , While I got up to shut the door .

BEN & PINKKKY went upstairs immediately  doing god knows what  ,  Kentrell , Tyte , Extendo , B , and Beenie was outside chilling probably still talking about that race  . " So how y'all know we was here " I asked KD  Because 3 house was locked. " You know I'm very smart so I figured y'all was here .  It sound like you lying I said sitting on his lap .  " Then why would you ask me that dumb question you know I got your location tracked on my phone girl " That's why I kept getting those notification on my phone I thought to myself Weird ass nigga I mumbled as got up . " What your ass say " KD said as he turned around , Nothing I said unlocking my phone . " I'm tired of they grown asses I say while looking at Ben and Pinkkky picture on Instagram. 

❤ 8,468 Likes

❤ 8,468 Likes

MGNG10X :  Girl they know It's only you ! 

 Me and KD ranned upstairs so quick , I Started banging on the door . " Bring y'all nasty asses out here right now " KD Yelled threw the door . You could hear Ben smacking his teeth  .   " What the hell y'all want knocking at the door like y'all stupid . "  Boy Ion know who you getting loud with I just want my sister Lil Boy . " First of all fuck you Iyani Ya'll rude asf " Ben said bucking at us . Well I said sitting on the bed . Pinkkky get your rock head ass up that dick can't be that good sus.  "Oh But it is " Ben said sticking his head back in the door . Boy stfu I say mugging him .

I get up and leave while saying " Yall so fucking lame "  Before I can get downstairs I see B standing right there just staring and shit . " Why you just sitting there looking like your best friend died I asked"  Man Naw B says trying not to laugh , But Im tryna debate wheather I want  to go to school tomorrow.   " Well I know a Bitch Like me  aint going till I feel like it " You Swear" TYTE walks in and pinch me . " STOP BITCHHH " I yelled .   Kentrell turned around fast af  I busted out laughing , Because yall just don't know KD & Kentrell both be acting a fool .

"What you looking at " Kentrell said while I was staring at him . I really don't know I said would you help me find it , I say laughing .

"OfCourse"  Kentrell said while flipping me over the couch. Then you know of course KD Had to jump his squirm body ass in , So you know B Had to jump in then you know we was all fighting in the living room .

Moreee Is Coming I Promise !!!