Busted ⛽😜

I turn around to see who it was ,   " Now y'all  know we was gone come find  y'all lying asses" B Said smirking

"I just came here because - " Tyte was interrupted by Kentrell walking up to the conversation .
" Y'all ain't got to lie " Kentrell says looking at us .

"Exactly y'all ugly monkeys" KD Says putting his double cup up to his mouth .  "Stfu KD Iyani says mugging all of them."  Aww Who gone  make us Sus?  Beenie says making a sad face.   Ion like y'all at all Iyani says .   " Don't play with me Iyani , I know you fuck with me ."  B says , I swear They act like they related for real .

Well since yall here we might as well finish having a good time , Maine I'm tryna to get drunk & find a couple hoes to  fuck  on you heard .   " B You is Nasty" Iyani said , You need to hurry up and get you a girlfriend.

Come on lets go to the top and get us a section Ben says  , Ion want to Ben I want to stay down here . " Well if you with Ben 10 you gotta be in our section" Well nobody told you to come here anyways , It's not like you were invited Benjamin !" 

Oh Facts , Ben walked up to where the rest of the gang was in there section , with the dancers & the drinks .  I walked down the stairs , But before I could get all the way down there B called me and " Aye Sus come take us a picture" I told Iyani them to come with me , Because they be tryna jump people.

  I walked down the stairs , But before I could get all the way down there B called me and " Aye Sus come take us a picture" I told Iyani them to come with me , Because they be tryna jump people

❤ 670 Likes

NBA_SelfPaid : a Little bit of Action 💰😎

NBA_YoungBoy : My Kind Of Night 💞💉

Pretti_t5 : 😒

Deleciaaaa : OUR Night 👀😍

NBA_KD : ^^^^ , But WE was Lit 😭😭⛽

Maine we need some Liquor I say .  " Maine you don't even Drink " Ben snapped with a mean mugg .

Damn lil man you sound a little mad & frustrated.  B looked at us and said " we can't take they bipolar ass no where ."  I swear Delecia says .   

That be her , Ben says smiling .   " Nawl don't try to put everything on my Bestfriend " Tyte said.

Really Really It's both of them , Cause they both crazy ass hell ! Kentrell says shrugging his shoulders .

" Fye up ? " Ben says to Kentrell .   Now yall know it says no smoking in here and yall gone do it anyway.  " Shole is " They said   .  A bartender comes up to and asks what they want .  Ben blows smoke in the lady face , That couldn't been me .  " Let us get some of that ACE OF SPADES , Apple Ciroc , & some more Good shit with a pale of ice please thank you . B Said 

I was laughing because B could be so nice & respectful when he wants to .

..........................