KIckIng ShIt 11

We all go in the house and sit down , Me & Pinkkky , KD & Iyani , YB & Tyte , Beenie , & Boomer & Delecia .  " Oh I aint know yall had some going on " KD says to Delecia .  'We don't we just Bicking Back Being Bool " Delecia says .  Oh cause I was about to say you done went from YB to Boomer .

You & Delecia went out Tyteana questioned . Yeaaa But It was like a best friend type of relationship YB replied.  " Uhu " Tyteana said

Sometime KD you should learn how to shut tf up , You always got to say something . " But yall really about to get off of KD like yesterday " Iyani said defending him

"Lmfao , What you suppose to be his bodyguard"  Boomer Says .  If I'am BUT Yall gone leave him tf alone.   And if I Don't Boomer says laughing .   " Oh you really don't want these problems " Iyani says standing up .

Boomer push then slaps Iyani then Him & KD starts hitting , Then Iyani get up &  start laughing then run up to Boomer then punch him on the side of his stomach , He leans down a little then thats's when Iyani yank him by his shirt them start working on his face . By that time KD was helping her jump Boomer . It was so funny cause we all was high asf & every time Iyani get the fighting she always got to say her extra words .

Igh Ight yall got it , Boomer says from the floor , " Ya the quick way Iayni say "  I got some for yall ass since yall wanna jump " Boomer says sitting back down on the sofa .

We start back putting the blunts back in rotation .

we all feel asleep on the couch 

...............................................................

I woke up hungry asf , So I went in the kitchen to make me some noodles. 

I Guess the girls went to go to sleep in 3Three room they was not in the living room .

I went in the room to see was they in there & yes they where all in this man bed , I was about to do something But I heard KD Yelling so I had to go see what happened.

" Maine Wtf , Why your goddamn black lizard looking ass pour that damn water on me  B " KD says . Because you and your girlfriend want to play & shit so I had to get one of yall & you was the only that was in reach .  They started slap boxing  ,   then KD Picks up a cup and tries to throw it at B , " Aye yall better stop before yall get th- " before I could even finish KD done fucked around and the water fell on YB .  They both Busted out laughing then gone try to play like they sleep .

I was standing in the middle of the floor laughing , Because how they just really act like they was sleep .  " Maine wtf  , Who the hell threw this damn shit on me maine " YB Says getting up taking his shirt off .  I was trying not to laugh . Don't look at me shid I was just fixing me something to eat .

" Oh  hell nawl This on Lil Dave everyBody , Finna catch some of this action "  He went in the kitchen to get the water jugg .

He bust in the girls room first , " Im sorry , But everybody got to get it " YB Says letting the water out on them while they sleep .  They all jump up yelling and shit 

When he made it back to the living room Boomer and KD was gone , The only one left was 3Three and he was still sleep on the couch .

He sat down on the couch mad asf , " Aye son did you pour that water on me Ben " He aks .      Oh hell nawl I say .    Then that's when the girls came  in  Tyteana went straight up YB and start hitting him.   Then that's when  Iyani came in looking like she been drowned , And she was staring at 3 I know she was about to hit him .  " Who tf threw that water on me " Iyani asked

Well don't look my way because Ian ain't throw a bitch ass thing  and thats word to Lil Joe. Ion give af who you put it on somebody gone catch some action. Meanwhile 3 ass is still sleep . I think 3 did it  I say grinning  , Iyani walks over to 3 and slaps him , He didn't even get up he just moved a little , Then she went in the kitchen a grabbed some water out the kitchen then splash. 

" Oh hell naw wtf yall call yourself doing " 3 says getting up taking off his shirt getting mad.

Now whoever threw that water better say sum , Cause I'am hitting on sight fuck the bullshit , "ME TF " Iyani snapped .  3 Walked over to her real fast and they start fighting .  YB , TYTE , & PINKKKY was still fighting .  I was the only one that was just standing there like wtf , & KD and Boomer are no where to be found and they the ones that started it .   Then I hear something          " Bitch it's retarted "  I look towards the closet I  opened it I busted out laughing because they where in the closet this whole time .  I yelled get yall messy asses out that closet yall got these folks out here fighting all because of what yall asses started .

I tried to yell to stop them from fighting , But They was still fighting . " Aye Maine go break them folks up " B says .  WTF hell naw y'all started  this shit so you & KD gone help Break them folks up . Tyteana , Pinkkky , and Young boy I know that they was playing , But Iyani and 3 they was hitting like to whole niggas and a nigga like me was not going to break them up either.

Iyani back up and tries to back up and hit 3 but she slipped in the water that she threw on 3 , That's when shit got hectic 3 slung her on the floor , But she got back up .

When I saw that they was getting a little too crazy I went over to separate them , It was funny  cause we was holding Iyani back then she realized that she broke a nail . That's when she hopped over me and slapped Dogg shit outta him . 

I felt that damn lick , And then that just made shit worse 3 face got red ass fuck then he ranned pass us they threw Iyani on the couch , Then he busted out laughing.

"Y'all mother fuckers crazy" B says , YB , Tyte , & Pinkkky was just standing there looking at what was going on . I thought that they was still fighting but they had stopped.

Iyani Pov 💜⛽

I love my Bro's we always fight, But we always get back together.

We all sat on the couch wet , I got up and asked Delecia could she take me home , Because for 1 it was almost about that Time to leave B.R. and plus I was soaked with water.

We got in the car all the girls in , & all the boys in one then we was on the way to the house.

We pull up I go straight to my room and go to the closet to get out of my wet clothes. Soon KD came in I got undressed then put me back on some other clothes.

That's when B gone bust in the room talking about some damn what y'all doing . I was laying on top of him and we was talking about how we gone stay in touch and shit like that .

That's when  Pinkkky came in and told us that Pops was waiting for us a Circle K .   I was still laying on KD I really don't want to leave .  Get your spoil ass up B says while taking picture of me and KD.

WE All get back in the car and make our way to circle K , Maine we gone be here all day Tyte says . " Why" Delecia replied . Because Kentrell OG works here a he literally will stay up all day.  No we not Delecia said , we gone pull off on them " Ben Voice "

I'm missing y'all all ready I say . We arrived at the store and got out the car , KD had his hand out waiting , & Ben was acting like he was mad .

Hurry up Pops yelled.    I told KD I love him we kissed and the rest of us hugged then we got in the car , And made our way back to Atlanta.     We Love y'all We say out the window we love y'all too Gang & Nem says as they walked in Circle K .

Vote

Comment

Add My Boo to your Reading List