It's A Party Biitch

We pull up to the party it's thick asf ,

Khari & nem still gone.

Them Ben came up to Pinkkky & said aye bae take me a picture

Mgng2x: Never Worried about Going Broke #NBA #KICKBACK

Pinkkk_Swisheers: 😛

We went inside as soon as we walked like  in we caught everybody eye . Some lil hoe was staring at pinkkky but she didnt notice because her & Kd was joning & Iayni was just twerking up a strom .

YoungBoy came over to me & asked do I want to match . Yea I said .

As soon as he lighted it up Iyani came running over to where we was Fye me up Blood she said while throwing up gang signs in my face .  Ben & Pinkkky Disappeared  somewhere , So we fyed Iyani up & I said you peep them hoes staring at us ?  Iyani looked around & yelled pressure anyone ?  Youngboy start laughing .  I followed  them young hoes eyes & they where staring at Ben & Pinkkky in the corner she was sitting on his lap .

Aye Im bout to bus them In the shit Iyani said , No don't do it  wait to they apply pressure first I said holding her hand "Hell naw they already applying pressure by staring & shit " Iyani said

No I said as I told KD To come get his girl . He laughed & came over tryna to grabb Iyani

Now "KD IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR PECAN SWIRL HEAD ASS ON I KNOW SOME" Iyani said laughing.

I'am about to go to the restroom Iyani said before leaving putting hair in a high tight ponytial.

I watched Iyani for a quick second first she walked over to Pinkkky & she whispered something & they both looked at the hoes who where staring at them.

Youngboy came in front of me & we start having a conversation about life .

Next thing I Know is hear Oh Shit

Iyani done slung a bitch on the floor straight stomping her & Pinkkky got one the wall beating her shit loose . I ran over there before one of ole girl friends tried to jump in .

I ran up to one off the lighskin girl and gave her a 2 piece & then I dropped her ass on the floor 

"SOMEBODY BREAK THAT SHIT UP I CAN HEAR IN THE BACKGROUND"

Next thing I know I'am being pulled off ole girl by Youngboy  , & Ben Pulled Pinkkky Off , While Kd Retarted ass managed to get Iyani off of one of the girls but she was too strong . One thing I can say about Iyani she knows how to fucking fight & she is strong as hell . So finally KD & Some other boy pulled Iyani from off the girl . They separated us & They was asking us what the fuck happened ?

They was felling froggy so we leaped Iyani said standing looking for more pressure.

Some unknown folks came up to Ben & Pinkkky Her  Jealous ass got in front of him . They was like Ben ion know who them girls is but I like them they cool asf, & they can fight. I wasn't really to fund of their dick riding so I went over   & told youngboy I was ready to leave . 

Before youngboy got Ben ,Pinkkky ,Iyani, &Kd . We took a picture outside of the house until everybody  jumped in the picture !.