Them Girls at BR.M.H.S.

My Dad woke is up early asf he said that we needed to hurry up and get ready Because he had a early shift today.  Me ,Iyani & Tyteana got up and got ready and we all looked cute .

Can you take me a picture? They Both said

❤ 53 Likes

Princess_Iyani: Dont Try Me 😘

NBAKD_: You coming to school ?

Og_3Three: Sis 😍

                                                                          Tyteana Picture

Pretti_T5: 💙

We didn't really look at her comments or likes cause Pops was like let's go .

Soon as we got in the car my Dad he looked at me & said you think you grown huh ? With that tight ass dress on ! Man Dad just drive and mind your business I said laughing. Me and my dad had that type of relationship.

He talked to us and said do not go to school starting drama with them girls . Lol we just bust out laughing "Daddy we don't start nothing with nobody we finish it ya heard me."   We pull up to the school & I was ready to get out for some reason ion know why .

My Dad walked Iyani to the Registry office me and Tyteana already had our schedules but we still went in the office with her.  To see what classes my sis had .

Pops & Iyani went to back where the guidance counselor to get their schedule .  SO me and Tyteana sat in the front office on our phones and talking about what we about to get into this weekend. 

Then some  ugly darkskin girl came In and tried to check Tyteana and asked her do she call herself talking to Kentrell (Yb) . Why Tyteana said while putting her hair in a ponytail and  putting her phone down . Then the school sectary pulled us away .

As she pulled them away  she yelled "Star we are not doing this today". Star!?  Me & Tyteana said unison .

That's the hoe that tried to follow me on Instagram Tyte said grabbing her phone .