KIckIng ShIt 10

Thanks OG I say while walking up the steps , I see my cousin Lecia .  What's up fam I say while giving her a hug .  I go to Beenie room where everybody was at , Pinkkky was at the bottom of the bed looking mad.  I walked up to her and asked what was wrong ,  " Boy Don't play stupid she says , You black ass bit a piece of my burger ! " No I didn't I say looking confused .

 "You Good Cuz "  Yea just dealing with fat girl problems at this moment I say blowing a kiss to Lecia .

" Who is that bitch " Pinkkky askes  me ,   " Yea Ben who is that Bitch " KD says making everybody laugh . Trying to act like smokey off friday.

But that's my Cousin Delecia ,  " oH " Pinkkky says  .   " Who is she Lecia said laughing looking at her then at me " That's my Girl Fr- . I was about to say until  Pinkkky interrupted me " I'am Kyra , But you can call me Pinkkky , & I'm your cousin GirlFriend . "Oh ok " Lecia says while she walks out the room .

Pinkkky Pov

I went downstairs and sat on the sofa then I got a instagram notification.

I don't even know how he got my Instagram , But Yea .

Then like 10 minutes later he Dm me .  

He talking about some confess I didn't even text him back , Because for 1 he was at the same place I was at & 2 because I really didn't know what tf he was talking about

He talking about some confess I didn't even text him back , Because for 1 he was at the same place I was at & 2 because I really didn't know what tf he was talking about .

I sarted back texting 22 savage that was like my other big brother , He told me to send him my number so we can facetime. 2 Minutes here go Extendo coming down the steps looking like he can't see with his dreads all in his face .  " Aye that's a fat ass bet you heard me " Extendo said as he walks closer . He taps me on my shoulder and says I know you seen me DM you lu ugly girl .

First of all nigga I know you seen me about to facetime my big brother , & Wym when you said " ConFess " ?  Oh he said laughing  We was upstairs playing this Game where you either gotta tell  the truth or confess & when you confess you gotta take 1 shot of hennessy with 1 shot of Vodka .   Ummm ok I say , But I really aint gone drink all them shots just letting you know.