Trying again

AN: Quick note, new story is up! Its a Divergent High that's called Eyes Like Broken Christmas Lights. Check it out. Enjoy!!

     Three months later::
              Tris's POV
     I will admit that it is my fault that we still haven't had sex. Tobias says bes okay with it, but I can tell he gets sexually frustrated at times. I've been wanting to wait until I could make sure that my tissue scarring was starting to fade.
    Thankfully it has. I swear, my doctor is nearly in love with my husband. When I get home from work, no one is home. Tobias is at work still and my parents have taken the boys to the park.
      I go into the bedroom and head to the closet, taking out the bag of...things Chris made me get. I take out the lingerie and stare at it. This is nearly nothing.
   I put it on and look in the full length mirror. Still, after all this time, I've hardly come to terms with the way my body looks. Thanks to Tobias, I know I'm not hideous, but when you walk around and see so many girl staring at your husband that are so much better looking than you, you can't help but feel insecure.
    Taking the black lace off, o walk to the bathroom and 'get ready' I guess you can call it. I put my hair up in a messy bun, tired of it falling in my face all day.
    I walk out into the living room after putting in the silky, dark gray robe. The door opens and Tobias comes. I turn around to see Zeke is with him. I tighten the robe.
    "How was work?" I ask Tobias, walking up and kissing him. I palm him on purpose. He groans and takes my hand away.
    "Good," he says and walks to the room. Zeke awkwardly looks around.
    "So how are you doing?" I him trying to break the silence. If he stays long, I'm going to kill him.
    "Good," he answers. Tobias comes back out with casual clothes on now. "I'm gonna get going. Shauna will start to get worries and I don't want to die." He leaves, closing the door rather loudly behind him. I walk over and lock the door.
    "What the hell was that about?" He asks when I go over to him.
   "What?" I ask cluelessly.
    "The groping unexpectedly," he says. I shrug, playing with the hem of his shirt. "Don't start something you can't finish, love." I step back from him and undo the robe, letting it fall to the floor.
    He clears his throat and takes a deep breath. "I'm ready," I tell him, taking his hand. He grips my hips and yanks me against him, biting his lip sexily. The predatory look in his eyes encourages me. "Please."
     His lips attack mine hungrily. He picks me up and carries me into the room and throws me into the bed. I giggles and he removes his shirt and undoes his belt. I run my hands down his muscular chest and abs.
    (Mature)
     He kisses his way down, leaving marks that only him and myself will see. He takes my lacy black underwear off and throws them to the side before pressing his lips and tongue against me.
    My hands grip his hair, moaning his name. He holds my legs down. "T-tobias," I sigh. He looks up at me as I throw my head back in intense pleasure. My back arches off the bed as I reach my peak. He doesn't stop until I'm done coming down from the high.
    I flip us over, kissing him. He undoes the clasp of my bra. At least he didn't rip this one. He kicks his jeans and boxers off. I take him in my hand, making his make a growl like notice. As I place my mouth in him, he moans loudly.
     ××××××××
      "Are you are about this?" He asks me. He's asked this every few minutes now. I nod, wrapping my legs around his waist. He pushes in, groaning while I moan. "Does that hurt?"
    "Not at all. Move," I tell him. He does as told and starts a pace. I meet each other his thrusts with my own. "Oh."
     "Tris," he says into my neck. My eyes close, enjoying the feeling of him. He speeds up, my nails scratching into his back.
    "Oh my gosh," I moan as I finish. He does as well not long after I do. He collapses onto me, both of us breathing heavily. "That was amazing." He laughs and rolls over so he's laying down.
     "I know," he says, grinning cockily. I run my hand down his toned biceps. "I forgot protection," he says with a groan.
    "Its okay. I highly doubt Ill get pregnant." He gets his looks tahr says he wants to say something but doesn't. "Just say it, Tobias Eaton." He smiles.
    "Do you want to try again. This time stop when your tired if it doesn't work, but try at least," he says, pulling me close to him. I smile at him and kiss him passionately. "I'll be taking that as a yes."
    "Mmhhmmm."

AN: Their trying for another baby again. Do think it'll work??? Comment and share! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Veah