So We Meet Again

Tris's POV
       I don't know how I got got here, where I am, who is here, what is here. My head is spinning and my body hurts. My head feels as if its spinning because of how much panic I feel.
    The sound of footsteps captures my attention. Before me, now stands a man, maybe 5'6. I recognize him from the day at the park when Evelyn showed up. He had been standing by in the distance.
    "Tris," he says as he sits down in front of me. His voice echo's in the empty room. "You must have a lot of questions." I stay quiet, praying this is just a bad dreams and I'll wake up and be with my family again. "If you won't talk, I'll force you too. It's as easy as that. And I have many ways to my sleeve to make it happen."
    I cringe at the sound of his voice that somehow seems to grow closer to me even though he hasn't left the chair. "Stop," I say through gritted teeth. My eyes squeeze shut. My body is still hurting and sore.
    "Not until your dead," he says. I look at him with wide eyes. He stands and turns around from me. "You can come in now," he shouts so someone can hear. A door opens and someone walks in.
     Marcus looks down at me with a evil smile. "Its nice to see you again, Beatrice." I met my head hang. "I'm sorry if Edgar has scared you, but everything he has said is probably true. You see, I haven't forgiven Tobias leaving Abnegation. He made me look like a fool."
   I scuff. "You beat him. No one should do that to their own flesh and blood. Or anymore for that matter," I say. He tilts my chin up, making me look him in the eyes.
    "I was making him isn't a better man. Stronger," he says. Its obvious he thinks that was what he was doing.
    "Did your father or someone do this to you?" I ask. He falls silent, giving me my answer. "That's why you think what you did was right. You weren't loved as a child and you think that's how your supposed to treat your own cause you didn't know any different. But it's not. You had the chance to break the cycle if abuse, but you didn't. You can try and make amens, which I know for a fact he won't approve, but maybe it'll do some goof on your soul. Even if you kill me, please do that one thing."
    His eyes are watery to my surprise. He blinks the tears away. "Your very selfless, that's the Abnegation in you. You figuring out about my past is the Erudite. And you having the will to die just for that to happen is the bravery. Very Divergent."
    My heart stops. "How do you know about my aptitude results?" I ask. I'm running on adrenaline, ignoring the pain in my body.
    "I have friends at Erudite. Tori might of put in Abnegation as your final result,  but they don't tell the administrators is that your simulation is all recorded. Hardly ever do they look at the tapes, but it wasn't hard for me to grow suspicious about you, dear. So I went to my friend and got ahold of your tape. Very intriguing I might say."
     "What does that have to do with any of this?" I ask. He sits down where Edgar was before.
    "Cause now I have more reason to end your life. Divergent's are dangerous, they threaten the system that has worked for so many years already and I'm not going to let you ruin it."
     I take deep breaths to try and calm myself. "Erudite, Jeanine, stopped searching for Divergent's years ago now. Why pick up where she left off?" He leans in close to me.
    "Cause I believe in the system and justice," he tells me. "My other reasons are actually quiet personal. Like in said before, I haven't forgiven my son for leaving. So what am I to do to get revenge on him? Get the one thing he loves more in this world and take it away from him. I would go for the kids, but we all know your his main weakness."
    Tears spill from my eyes at the mention of my kids. "And if he finds out, hell only kill you." He stands.
    "But he'll have to live with the undying pain losing his loved one." I kick our my foot at him, trying to make him fall. This make his angry. He looks over at Edgar.
    "Get her up and hold her against the wall. Undress her while your at it," he says. Edgar nods and undoes the toes around my wrists and thighs. I act calm as he pull me up, but soon, slam my elbow into his face. He calls to the ground from the impact.
    Despite the pain, I run towards where the door is. When I get there, Evelyn is blocking my way. Edgar comes back and pulls me by my hair to the wall. He rips Tobias's shirt off of me along with my underwear.
    Tears run down my face. He keeps me pins against the wall with one hand as the other roams down my stomach and touches me there. A sob wracks my body.
     Marcus's hands replace him but he steps back. Soon a intense pain shoots from my back. Ten minutes after, I hear the sound of a belt hitting the floor. His hands grip my butt.
     (Mature)
   "Bend her over a little," he tells Edgar. He foes as told. A terrible, ripping pain comes from my ass as he settles himself. "I bet my son has never taken you like this before. Ah, your such a whore."

AN: Sorry about the end. I'm in NO WAY supporting rape or abuse. Comment what you think will happen!!! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Veah