"Thank you for saving us," Elliot bowed. 

"May the gods honor you," Usagi did the same. The tanuki vanished, leaving a pile of leaves behind them. After escaping the spider's clutches, they found a ledge from outside. Celeste was leaning on a boulder, unconscious as Usagi examined her.

"How is she?" Elliot asked. Usagi looked at the side of her stomach. 

"She is still breathing. Luckily her wound is not deep...and it seems the tanuki left us herbs for treatment." He showed a small bag made of leaves woven together. Elliot sighed in relief, but then turned back to look at Leo. 

"Leonardo...you have some explaining to do." He glared.

"I know you're mad...I get it--"

"You don't," Elliot's stern voice startled everyone. He didn't shout, which made the atmosphere even more intense.

"Your irrational actions have clouded your judgement, ignored Usagi's warnings, and put us in danger, countless times. I'm not one to blame someone on the spot...but this...has gone far enough." Leo was speechless. Elliot turned back to Usagi.

"We need to find shelter so I can help her." 

"Then we must make haste. Come..." Usagi lead the way, with Elliot carrying Celeste in his arms as the others followed. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Eventually they found a cave, setting up camp for the night. While Elliot was talking to Usagi, the others were gathered by the fire. Donnie looked back at Kintaro, and then looked at Raph.

"You know...Pug-taro iwouldn't be so bad, fi he wasn't such an entitled-little-jerk."

"Yeah...yawn~...he jsut needs discipline."

"I can hear you--turtle-fools~!" Donnie and Raph rolled their eyes. Kintaro's expression turned with concern, as he sat near Celeste, sleeping peacefully. He made a low whimper.

"Don't worry, puggy," Raph reassured, "she'll be okay. Now why don't you roll over and go to sleep." He yawned as he laid down. 

"Yawn~...I'm with ya, bro." Mikey and Donnie fell back and nodded off. Kintaro laid beside the woman and slowly closed his eyes. As for Leo, he approached Elliot and Usagi as they stood near the ledge. 

"Usagi...Elliot....I want to apologize. I should have listened to you." Elliot was the one who sighed. 

"Its alright, Leonardo. I'm sorry I was harsh on you." He patted his shoulder before returning to the campfire. Leo looked at Usagi.

"I'll take the first watch. Get some sleep, Usagi."

"Thank you, Leonardo-san," Usagi bowed his head and turned to sleep with the others. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

All was quiet. While the rest slept soundly, Leo was still keeping an eye out. Although, he too was about to give in to the sandman's magic sleep dust. But something made him go on full alert. Standing across in a distance, Jei stared right at Leo, his spear in hand. Leo abruptly stood up.

"Guys! Guys--its Jei! He's here!" His brothers woke up and joined him. But when they turned back, Jei had disappeared. 

Suddenly, they heard chuckling from above them. Jei floated right down as he tried to strike them with his spear. They backed away as Jei readied himself.