Chapter 4 "Ready to go beautiful?"

I woke up and forgot that I was in Drew's room.

"Ah!" I screamed pulling the blanket as I was standing up.

"What! What!" he yelled.

"Don't tell me I slept with you yesterday?" I said pointing to Drew.I looked down hoping that I would have my clothes on. Yes,  they were on.

"No, no, no, we didn't have sex, or anything, I promised remember, You said you were awake." he said motioning me to calm down.

"Yeah, I was awake it's just I forgot." I answered. We hear footsteps coming upstairs.

"My mom!" I shrieked / half whisperd.

"Chill, we will find something. " he said motioning me again to calm down.

*knot *knot

"Drew? Are you awake?" asked myself mom.

"U-uh, give me a minute." answered Drew.We heard other foot steps. Gosh,  darn it!

"Drew, we need to talk to you right now." demanded Robert.

I was looking for a way to get out. Then my eyes were dead lock on the window wide open.Then I looked at Drew.

" Don't tell me you are going to jump out of the window." he said but it was to late I was already over the fence.It was a little high but I've got no choice.

"Watch me." I winked. When I let go, I heard Robert opening the door but thankfully I was flying.

I fell in a couple of bushes. I got a scratch on my right foot. I pulled myself out of the bushes.Drew looked down, " I told your mom you are in the kitchen! " he yelled. I ran to the kitchen, thankfully my mom wasn't here yet.I grabbed a glass of milk when my mom and Robert walked in,"Kate, Drew will take yoi to school from now on." said Robert.

"He is okay with it?" I asked while finishing my milk

"Yeah he is-" my mom paused.

"Kate why in the world do you have leafs and branches on your head?" asked my mom. I touched my hair and felt branches and leafs on my head.

"Oh.....um..."

" Just go take a shower, we will talk about this later, you need to get to school." said my mom shaking her head at me. I placed the glass cup in the sink and ran to the room.I grabbed my light blue shirt,  a pair of high waist shorts with my black leggings ,my leather belt, my green sweater,  my black boots, and most importantly my black hoodie, the weather was going to be on its 55° .

I was going straight to the restroom when I pumped into wet Drew.

"Geez Drew!" I yelled.Drew was half naked again I suppose. He only had a towel rapped around his waist. I tried to look a different way but it was to late, Drew noticed.

"What? You can't handle seeing a guy shirtless? Doesn't Eli do this sometimes with you?" he teased.

"No, he doesn't now if you'll excuse me, I need to go take a shower." I said going straight to the bathroom. I was about to close the door when Drew yelled to me," by the way, I am taking you to school so tell Eli that he won't need to pick you up" he said while winking at me.

"Yeah, yeah yeah." I said closing the door. I took a quick warm shower and looked at the clock, it was 6:30, okay I got 30 minutes. I put on my clothes  and just left my hair straight and but on my hooide. I grabbed my bag back and went outside where Drew was waiting for me to go to school in his black BMW. He stared at me for a while and then finally said, "Ready to go beautiful?" I smiled "Sure."