Chapter 25 The Surprise

Kate's POV

I knew we were not going to make it. The building was far away from us but we jumped anyway because we didn't have another choice. It was either die or die in the arms of the person that I love. I felt the air in my face blowing as we were falling straight down. Drew pulled me closer to him.

"Don't worry, I will never let you go Kate." Yelled Drew.  This was the end. I knew it was, my life was over. In just a matter if seconds I would be dead. I just took a deep breath and tighten my eye's.

¡Splash!

We were underwater. Drew and I tried to pull ourselves up. I had forgotten that there was a pool outside. This was a miracle. We took a big chunk of air.

"K-kate, are you o-okay?" Asked Drew. I nodded and hugged him. I pulled him back.

"We need to get out of here, now!" I yelled in a low voice. We quickly made our way out of the pool and started to run for our lives. We were in the lobby and I was 99.9% sure that everyone was staring at us but that didn't matter to me. We went in Drew's car and I grabbed my phone. Thank God it was waterproof. I quickly dialed Elena. It rang two times and then that's when she picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Elena, where are you? Elena, stay where you are, don't go anywhere!" I yelled. I panicked at the thought of Elena getting hurt. I just couldn't let anyone get hurt anymore because if me.

"Kate what's wro-" That's when my heart almost broke into pieces.

"Elena? Elena!" I yelled

"D-Damon.....no....." Whispered Elena.

"Don't worry Elena, your safe, were here." I said.

To my surprise, Drew was a fast car driver and we were already at Elena's job.

"Wait, before we get out of the car, I think you'll need this." Said Drew as he handed me a gun. I looked at him and then grabbed the gun. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and got out of the car.

"Elena?" I said. She didn't say anything. What was going on.

We ran upstairs and walked into Elena's office finding out that Damon was waiting there for us with a gun .......pointing at Elena's head.