Chapter 19

Darren's POV-

By the time I was done telling Trevor my story, leaving out a few parts, he was in tears.

"I can't believe you had to go through that." He said, wiping away at the loose tears. I nodded my head. We were sitting about 2 feet from each other, so it was hard when he tried to reach across and hug me. I scooted closer and he wrapped his arms around my neck. I put my hands around his waist.

We sat like that for a few minutes, until he tried to pull away and get off the bed, taking me down with him. We were tangled in his blankets. We laughed, and I realized he was straddling me. I got a little dizzy, but I looked into his eyes and saw...

Lust. He wanted to kiss me.

He started to lean in when a knock on the door stopped him.

"Trevor? Darren? Are you two boys okay?" Always something like this would happen. This isn't a cliche movie!

"Y-yeah?" Trevor asked, a little scared. He tried to untangle the bed sheets when his mom came in.

"Are y- oh my! Too much!" I heard her say, running out the door. I almost laughed at her expression.

"It's not what it looked like!" He said, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Sure sweetie. I'll be in the kitchen. Don't make too much noise." She winked and closed the door then left, and I couldn't help it, I actually laughed. Like a full on, hardcore laugh. Trevor looked at me funny, but I couldn't stop.

"D-did you see the l-look on her face?" I said, falling back onto the bed. I started to cry.

Trevor started laughing and soon we were both in fits of laughter.

"W-we should stop laughing!" I said, trying to stand up, but failing. I fell back down. I guess I was tired because I slowly stopped laughing and fell asleep.

Sorry I haven't uploaded for a little bit, I haven't been feeling well...