Chapter 15

Darren's POV-

I woke up with Trevor laying on my stomach. It hurt a little bit but I didn't mind it. I looked down at his face. It was so cute and innocent. I knew I didn't want to get too attached to anyone but Trevor is different. I hope he won't try to hurt me.

I'm going to open up to him.

Trevor's POV-

I woke up on Darren's stomach. That would hurt him! Get off of him you idiot!

I quickly raised my head and looked to see if he was alive. His eyes were open. He was awake.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No you didn't." He replied, smiling at me. I... He... DARREN SMILED AT ME!

I might have gotten up and started dancing if I wasn't so weak, so I just squealed like a little girl.

"Uh Trevor?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Yeah?"

"Why'd you just act like a little girl? Squealing like that?"

"Uh, I..." Whoops! "Bob made me! It's all Bob's fault! Bad Bob!"

He chuckled and sat up.

"Did anything survive in the crash?"

"You." I said. He laughed at me.

"What? You asked!" I yelled back, crossing my arms.

"Anything besides me?" He asked. I remembered the nurse walking in with some belongings that survived from the crash in a bag.

"There was a bag over here..." I muttered looking for it. I pulled it up and looked through it.

"Your phone, your wallet, and..." I looked carefully at the next object.

"A gun?"