Chapter 11

Trevor's POV-

"Where's Darren?" I asked Jake. Since Darren wasn't here I decided to sit with Jake. Yay, friends! I was a little concerned, but he was probably just sick.

"Who knows with him. He isn't important. You're my friend right?" He smiled at me. At least Jake smiled. Smiley...

"Yup!" I said.

"Can I see your phone?" Jake asked. I looked a him funny and handed it over.

"I'm just putting my number in and getting your number for mine." He said, tapping my phone multiple times.

"Oh okay!" I said, shoving another mouthful of lasagna into my face. Teehee, the hole in my face.

-After school-

"Mom I'm a pony!" I yelled, running up the stairs and jumping onto my bed. It's fluffy!! I turned on Paramore and started dancing to her songs. Come on, it's Hayley Williams! The music was turned up so loud that I didn't hear my phone ring. I looked and saw it was Jake. I turned down the volume and sat on my bed, answering the call.

"Hi Jake!" I said.

"Is this Trevor?" A female voice came over the speaker.

"Jake how'd you transform into a girl? Can you show me?" It was strange, how did someone do that.

"Well, I guess you are Trevor." She sighed. "We'll I have Jakes phone. I'm Melissa, his friend. I heard something about a car crash, involving Darren. Jake told me not to call, but I thought it would be best." My heart sank. No, not Darren.

"You must have a different Darren." I said, laughing.

"Trevor, Darren is in critical condition. His wounds are fatal. I suggest you see him."