Chapter 4

Trevor's POV-

"Meet me after school, kay?" I did, I couldn't wait! I might make a friend! Yay! Friends for all!

I walked out of my class and looked around for Jake. I jumped up and down, cause I couldn't see over the peoples giant heads. I felt like I was on a trampoline! I closed my eyes and flung my arms out, hitting the person next to me.

"Ow!"

"Sowwy!" I looked up with puppy eyes to see that kid with those cool red pants!

"It's you!" I squealed, hugging him.

"Uh, yeah?" He seemed creeped out by the hug.

"Do you not like hugs?" I asked. How could you not like hugs? They're so nice and comforting and usually fluffy and soft...

"Guess I just don't get a hug very often." Red Pants boy said with a slight smile. He smiled!

"You smiled!" I exclaimed. I clapped my hands and bowed. I heard him chuckle and walk away, out the door. No wait! Can I have your pants?!?! Please? Aww.

"Hey," I heard Jake's voice behind me. I turned around and smiled.

"Hiya!" I said.

"So... I wanted to ask you something." He said.

"What?" I didn't kill my dog! I swear!

"Are you uh... gay?" He asked. Hehe! Yeah!

"Yup!" I exclaimed, smiling. Jake's uneasy look was replaced by a smirk.

"Alright, well do you need a ride home or something?"

"No my mommy is picking me up! Bye bye! See you tomorrow!" I said while skipping out the door. Today was so much fun! Boys with red pants and I remembered a few combos, the lunch ladies are nice! I love this school!

Another update tomorrow, maybe around 1-1:30? Okay byee ;*