Chapter 3

Trevor's POV-

As I walked to my locker I ran into someone. If it was a typical cliche movie, it would be love at first sight, but of course not! Why would my life be a movie?!? Although that would be cool...

"Watch where you're going!" A girl screeched. She straightened her short skirt and frowned, walking away. At least now I know how the people in this school act. I dialed my new combo, opened my new locker, ooh so shiny! I rubbed my hand against it and soon, I was rubbing my face against it.

"What are you doing?" I looked up to see a boy with red pants.

"You have red pants!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands. That's so cool! I want red pants!

"Uh, yeah." He said, turning the combo next to mine. I squealed while watching him turn his combo.

"29, 31, 10! I remembered it!" I said clapping. I remembered a combination besides my own! I was so good at this!

I saw him shake his head. I giggled and went back to feeling my locker. He was so soft! I'll name him... Jeffery!

"Jeffrey!" I squeaked out. My Jeffrey! I couldn't wait to see how many other combinations I could memorize, so I went looking. People gave me strange looks, probably because they were jealous of my man-vest! Fear it! Roar!

Darren's POV-

This new guy was... Kinda weird? Cute? Ambitious? Yeah, those things. I shoved the things I didn't need into my locker and shrugged my bag up onto my shoulders. I leaned against my locker while I watched him look at other people's combinations. I shook my head, he was out-going, I'll give him that. But doing that in this school may get your face punched in. Just saying.

Oh no. Not him, of all people. The jock of the school. Trevor smiled at him and Jake eyed him. New meat.

"Who are you?" Jake asked.

"I don't know, who am I? I forgot." He pondered while Jake looked at him, smirking. This wouldn't end well. Probably getting called a fag... he'll be picked on for the rest of the year... poor kid. I shut my locker and the bell rang. I walked to my class, slumping in my seat. I could only think of the weird, blonde headed freak that couldn't seem to know who he was. I smiled.