Chapter 2

Trevor's POV-

"But moooom!" I groaned, pulling the blankets over my head. I didn't want to get up, considering today was the first day of school and we just moved here a couple weeks ago. I knew no one. No one knew me.

My mom shook me and pulled back my covers, which made me screech. My warmth! I huddled in a ball, rocking back and forth.

"You have to go today!" She said, throwing the blanket over my head. I threw it back over and wrapped it around my shoulders to look like a cape. Yay I'm superman! I walked over to my dresser and saw some black skinny jeans, an All Time Low tshirt, and a black man-vest. Teehee. Man-vest.

I walked downstairs, going into the kitchen. I grabbed my cereal, Fruity Pebbles, and poured it into a bowl and started eating it with a spoon. Spoon! I put it on my nose and tried to balance it, which resulted in my spoon falling into my cereal, crushing some of the Pebbles with it. I frowned at it.

"That wasn't nice. Say you're sorry, Spoony." I mumbled while picking him back up and eating again.

==================

Soon enough my mom dropped me off at school.

"Have a good day sweetie!" My mom said before I got out of the car. I smiled and waved before she pulled away. I saw a couple kids stare. What are you staring at?!?! I quickly walked inside, hoping to find the Main Office quickly! I didn't need any of these Pansycakes! I was ON MY OWN!!

http://kayleehotaling.tumblr.com/post/80616728246/trevor-from-my-new-wattpad-story

If you care to look Trevor up, go ahead.