Chapter 29

Dear Diary,

It been 4 months since everyone found out I am pregnant and 4 months since I moved back to London with Lily. It’s been hard but it was the right thing to do. It’s also been 4 months since Brad and I went our seperate ways. I have seen Brad a few of times, but it is not like how it was before. Mum still hasn’t accepted the fact that I’m going to have a baby and we haven’t spoken since I left. Jake is doing well. I get to FaceTime him when he is at the babysitter which is really nice. Mum wouldn’t let me take him with me. I’m planning on going back down to visit next week. Lily is missing Tristan and wants to see him even though they talk every day as they are now boyfriend and girlfriend!

It has been a tough few months but it will be well worth it when the baby comes. My tummy is growing as we speak. We get to find out what we are having next week which will be nice. Brad said he will come with to find out. He has been really good and coming to the majority of my appointments which is lovely too. He and the boys are getting bigger and bigger and are having more gigs and interviews to do. I’m really proud of them all. Brad’s family have been very supportive as well. They having all been calling me to check that the baby and I are both doing okay. They are all very supportive, much more supportive then my Mum! Lily and her family are like my second family to me. It’s like back in the old days, where we would have sleep overs together most weekends. I really appreciate all the support they are given me and taking me in to their family like I am their own.

Brad keeps asking if we could get back together, but it’s not that easy, I do love him and will never stop loving him but it’s what’s best for both of us and the band. I will never keep the baby from him, he can visit whenever he likes. The fans still don’t know what going on. We never told them we were dating in the first place, so that makes it all easier. But Brad hasnt been taking it that well, he has posted the odd Tweet which is hard to see but its all for the best. I don’t even think they know I’m pregnant. I’m trying to stay out of it all. I don’t want to make it a big deal.

I still think about Dad and Sophie every day. I have been to their graves with Lily and her Mum, but it still doesn’t feel real.  I wish they were still here like it was before, when we were all a happy family. Its so weird how it can all change in a matter of moments.

Lottie x

This is the end of HWTO :o 

Thank you all so much for over 6,000 reads of HWTO and all the commenting and voting. I appreciate them all so so much! :D

Watch out for a sequal which will hopefully be coming out soon :D 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/14712625-somebody-to-you-sequel-to-hwto-the-vamps-brad )

I hope you all enjoyed it :D  Let me know what you think of it and what you want to see happen next!

Thanks again :)

K x