Chapter 23

…the pregnancy test was laying on top.

I needed to tell Brad that I think I may be pregnant. I walked over to him pulling his arm towards me, making sure my bag was close.

“Please don’t leave me!” I panicked.

“What’s happened, Lottie?” Brad question with concern.

“You promise me, you won’t be angry?” I said seriously.

“Lottie, seriously what’s the matter?”  You could tell he was getting worried.

 I handed Brad my bag I covered my face.

“What! No way! Are you!” He was shocked!

“I don’t know! I’m too scared to take it!” I replied still not looking at him.

“What’s my mum going to say though! She hasn’t even met you yet! I can’t just say oh Mum this is the father of my baby!” I panicked.

“Calm down, first you don’t know if you are pregnant yet, 2 she may have seen me!” He laughed.

“Brad! This isn’t funny!” I cried, I didn’t know what to do, I was so scared, I was 17 I can’t be a Mum. I can’t barely look after myself how am I going to look after a baby! I have to look after Jake aswell!

“Is this why you left Birmingham?” Brad asked looking confused.

“I was scared Brad, I thought you’d just leave me so I thought it would have been easier if I left, but it wasn’t” I began.

“Lottie, you should of said! I wouldn’t of got angry, I would never be angry with you!” He exclaimed.

“I can’t believe it Brad, if I am, what am I going to do? You’re going to be so busy with the boys, doing gigs the lot!” I started, thoughts rushing threw my head.

“Don’t worry. We will sort everything out I promise. I love you Lottie.” He butted in, he leant in giving me a kiss on the lips.

I walked toward the others, they were all chasing each other laughing.

“You alright Lottie, you look like you’ve seen a ghost!” Tristan laughed.

“Yeah, I’m fine, just tired.” I lied, I was shitting myself. I didn’t even know if I wanted a baby or not, I had Jake to look after!

I tried to forget about it for the rest of the time we were in the park. We all went into the play area, Connor was like a big kid playing on the climbing frame. I sat on the grass with Olly while the others were with Jake.

“Do any of you want another drink, I’m going to pop down to Costa?” I asked the boys.

“Ooh I’ll have a Red Berry Smoothie!” James said.

“Me too!” Connor replied.

“I want the Mango one of them please!” Tristan said with a cheesy grin.

“I’ll come help you carry everything.” Brad smiled.

“Alright I won’t be long, can you watch Jake and Olly?” I asked.

I walked out the park and turned right onto the high street.

“Why don’t you do the test now? Nobody will have to see?” Brad whispered.

“I’m scared though,” I knew I had to do it so I walked towards the toilets while Brad stood in the queue. I went into the same empty cubicle I was in earlier, taking the box out of my bag. I followed the instructions on the back of the box and then placed it back in the bag, I had to wait 5 minutes. I walked out and washed my hands before returning back to the queue. Brad was ordering so I waited behind him. I picked up a bag which had 2 drinks in. Brad picked up the other 2 bags and we walked out,

“Have you looked?” Brad quickly said as we left the shop.

“I have to wait 5 minutes.” I was getting nervous, I was beginning to shake.

“It must have been 5 minutes now” Brad said impatiently.

“Okay, but you promise me whatever it says none of us will get angry.”

“Deal” Brad said, planting his lips on mine.

“Brad! Stop! Everyone watching!” I smiled before pulling away.

We walked the other way to the park then we came. We sat on a bench opening my bag.

“I don’t even want to look” I said, tears developing in my eyes. “I already feel like I know the answer anyway.” I said, I stood up and walked away from Brad while he looked. After a few seconds I felt his arms wrap around my waist, I turned around towards him.

“Don’t cry!” He said quickly wiping my eyes,

“I am aren’t I?” I questions, 

Congratualations to Bradsimpsonisgod for guessing the correct answer to what is in Lottie's bag, it was a pregnancy test! This chapter is now dedicated to you!

Is she or isnt she?

Comment what you think!  A dedication will go to the first correct answer :D 

Comment, Vote and Share :D 

K x