Chapter 25

I woke up to Brad laying half on top on me. I rolled over slightly to see the time. The sun was shining through the blind. I half opened one eye hoping it wasn't to early, it was 9.43! I went into Jake's room and he was still asleep! He never normally sleep this long! I picked him up and brought him back into my room. I sat on the rocking chair placing the blanket over the both of us.

"Morning buddy." I whispered to Jake as he began to wake up.

"Brad? You awake? Its nearly 10." I said, across the room.

"Er, 5 more minutes" He croaked, before rolling over. He is defiantly not a morning person!

"Brad, your phones ringing." I said, leaning over to get his phone.

"Just answer it!" He muttered.

Lo: "Hello"

Nat: "Oh hey Lottie, is Brad there?"

Lo: "He's sleeping" I laughed,

"Who is it?" Brad yawned.

"It's Nat. She wants to speak to you." I said handing him the phone, I picked Jake up and left the room so he could talk in private.

I got my phone out texting Lily,

Text to Lily

Can't wait to see you tomorrow! The Vamps are doing a gig on Tuesday if you want to go, it's up to you! :D L x

I placed my phone on the kitchen counter while I buttered a slice of toast. I was going to make the effort to eat properly now, knowing I now had 2 people to feed! It was really important that I ate properly, no more messing about.

It had been a good 10 minute since Nat called so I decided to go and check on Brad. I knocked quietly on the door and opened it slowly. Brad was back in bed fast asleep!

"Hey Mr!" I yelled, jumping on top of him.

"Wake up!" I moaned, "I'm lonely!" I sulked, sticking my bottom lip out.

"Get in then." He muttered, still half asleep.

I slipped under the covers, laying across his warm body. After a few minutes I pulled the duvet off,

"Hey! It's cold!" Brad moaned.

"Come on, it's 10.30. You need to get up now, Jake's on his own downstairs too." I said getting out of bed.

I went downstairs to see Jake playing with his Dinosaurs. He didn't even know that I was gone, he was in a world of his own!

"Are you looking forward to seeing Lily tomorrow?" I asked Jake excitedly, I couldn't wait!

"Lily!" Jake shouted, he loved seeing Lily every morning when we walked to school together.

I laid on the sofa, flicking through the channels,

"Brad! Are you moving?" I shouted upstairs,

"Yes!" An annoyed voice called,

"Come down, we are bored!" I wailed.

Brad trundled down the stairs and flopped onto the sofa next to me.

"You alright?" I questioned,

"No! I'm tired!" He sulked,

"Are you looking forward to the gig on Tuesday and the filming on Wednesday?" I asked

"We have a gig on Tuesday?" He replied in shock.

"That what James said." I told him.

"I like how you know more than me on this!" He laughed.

I turned on Toy Story for Jake while we decided what we were going to do with the day. I had to hoover and tidy my room as Lily was coming tomorrow.

"You going to help me tidy today aren't you?" I told Brad while nudging him in his side, he didn't seem too keen on tidying.

"You made this mess too! My rooms like a pig sty now because all your clothes are everywhere!" I said trying to keep a straight face,

"Fine!" Brad sighed, knowing that I was right and he was wrong!

"Are you going to be going back to Tristan's when Lily's here?" I asked him, not really knowing what was going to happen.

"No! I like it here!" Brad winked,

"Well where's Lily going to stay?" I questioned,

"Here." Brad pointed to the sofa he was laying on.

"I can't make her sleep on the sofa Brad! I wonder if Tristan has an airbed?" I said, getting my phone out to ask Tristan.

Text to Tris

Hey, I was wondering do you have an airbed I could borrow for a week? L x

I thought I would have to wait ages for a reply as he was sleeping but he actually replied straight again,

Text from Tris

Hey. Yeah sure, what's Brad done now! I'll bring it round later :P Tris x

Laughing as I read his reply, Brad snatched the phone from my hand. "Hey!" he frowned!

"Come on you have to laugh!" I replied in fits of giggles.

"Don't laugh, or I won't bring you on Tuesday!" He scowled,

"Maybe I don't want to come!" I teased, Brad pulling a shocked face.

"I see how it is! I didn't want to come anyway" He winked,

"Seeing as you didn't even know you were going, I don't think you have a say in if I go or not!" I laughed

I got up beginning to tidy up, I got the hoover out and hovered the living room.

"Is Jake going to help me?" I asked Jake excitedly,

"No" He replied bluntly,

"I see how it is! Brad? Will you help?" I asked,

"No!" Brad said mocking Jake.

"Seriously, come on, I need your help!" I whimpered,

I walked over to the sofa pulling Brad up. "Come on Brad. Stop being lazy!" I whined

"Okay! I'm up, I'm up!" Brad groaned,

After around an hour of tidying up, we were all tired. We order a pizza for lunch and cooked Jake some beans on toast.

"Thank you for helping tidy early." I said, between bites of pizza.

"You're welcome." He replied, wiping a hanging bit of cheese from his mouth.

"What do you want to do this afternoon? I'm bored of sitting on the sofa, doing nothing all day!" I complained.

"We can see what the others are doing if you like?" Brad suggested.

"Hey! What about the day you promised just me and you!" I laughed, "I haven't forgotten about that promise, you know!" I added.

"Don't worry! I haven't forgotten either!" He smiled, I couldn't tell if he was lying or not.

There is 4 more chapters of HWTO left! Thank you all so much for reading HWTO and commenting and voting :D

I really appreiciate all the support you are giving me :)

Comment for a dedication :)

Comment, Vote and Share :D

K x