Chapter 22

"Right, JJ go find you shoes then we can go." I said to Jake while I put my shoes on.

"NO!" He shouted.

"Excuse me! We don't shout do we." I said sternly.

"Come on Jake, let's see who can find your shoes first!" James said, as he pretended to look for them, this made Jake snap out of his tantrum and rush to find his shoes.

"Thanks." I said to James as I walked into the hall.

"I win!" Jake cheered as he ran towards me with his shoes.

"Can you show me how you put them on?" I asked.

I went up to Jakes room, getting his bag. I then went and got my bag from my room.

We walked out the house towards Costa, Jake decided he didn't want to walk anymore so I had to carry him.

"I'll take him" Brad said opening his arms.

"No, its alright. He's my brother, I have to deal with him." I smiled.

"Stop saying that! We all love to help you, so come on let me carry him." He said, now taking Jake from me.

"Thank you" I muttered looking at the ground, I need to start excepting people who are willing to help.

We soon arrived at Costa were we sat at a booth near the back. The boys got spotted by a few fans outside so I took Jake and saved our seats. It was a bit embarrassing as the girls looked at me and Jake weirdly, but I don't even care, around 5 minutes later they all came in.

"Gosh they were crazy!" Connor laughed, as he sat down.

We all picked what we wanted and James Connor and Tristan went to order it.

"You alright?" Brad asked

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied sorting Jake out. He was now getting really grumpy and throwing Buzz off the table.

"Argh, he is being a right pain!" I muttered under my breath.

"Please just stop!" My voice now rising.

Brad shuffled up to be sitting right next to me.

"Come here." He said, giving me a hug.

"I just want to go home now." I sighed.

"Don't say that." Brad said, trying to cheer me up.

"He's probably just tired or hungry." Brad smiled, trying to make me feel better.

"I'm fed up of having to look after him all the time! My mum does nothing! She just expects me to look after him. Why couldnt she take him to London with her this weekend? I do love him of course but it's just not fair, I just wish it was how it was before" I blurted out.

I got up and left to the toilets, I could feel tears developing, I didn't want to cry, not again, I locked myself in the cubical so nobody would see me.

My phone started ringing, it was Brad. I quickly wiped my eyes and answered the phone.

B: "Lottie, are you alright?! Please come out."

Lo: "Give me 2 minutes."

I dried my eyes and looked in the mirror, my mascara had smudged all down my face. I got a wet wipe and cleared it up reapplying my mascara, my eyes were a little red. It was obvious I had cried!

I opened the toilet door, Brad was standing right by it.

"Im fine" I smiled before he could say anything. He leant in and gave me a kiss. I walked back to the table. I checked my blood levels and gave myself my injection before eating. I felt a hand on my thigh, I looked over to Brad who was smiling, he then tapped on my pocket where my phone was. I pulled it out of my pocket to find a text from Brad, no surprise there,

Text from Brad the Great,

I love you <3

While reading it a smile grew on my face, I placed my hand in Brad's giving it a tight squeeze.

We shared my chicken sandwich with Jake and I had a hot chocolate. We finished off before we left to the park, it was a nice hot afternoon.

"I'll meet you there I'm going to get Olly and a ball for Jake." I told the boys,

"I'll come with." Brad announced.

"Me too I need the toilet!" Connor shouted

"We'll all come!" James laughed.

We got home, I went up to my room to get my sunglasses and check my makeup in the mirror.

As I was in my bathroom I felt a tap on my shoulder, surprise surprise it was Brad.

"You alright?" He asked turning around,

"Yeah, I will be." I replied.

"What's wrong?" He asked, placing his hands on my shoulder giving me his full attention.

"I'm scared." I replied, looking at the floor.

"Come here." Brad said holding his arms out. "What you scared about?" He went on to ask.

"I'll tell you later. We better go down, they probably wondering where we are!" I smiled, I picked up my bag and walked downstairs followed by Brad.

"Right you go find your ball so we can take it to the park and I'll get Olly ready." I said, getting Olly's lead from the kitchen draw.

"Balllllll" Jake screamed, running with the ball in his hand.

"Careful buddy, you don't want to fall." James said, stopping him by the door. We all got out of the house where I set the alarm and locked the door.

"I want to walk Olly!" Tristan called.

"Noo, I want to!" Connor moaned.

"Oh my goodness!" I laughed. "Maybe I want to walk Olly!" I joked,

"Ooooh" Tristan cried.

"Fine you can have him, Connor you can have him on the way home." I laughed, as Connor was having a sulk!

We set off to the park, it was a nice day, the sun was out, but it wasn't too hot.

"So what you got planned for while you're down here?" I asked Brad,

"I don't really know to be honest, I think we have some meet and greets and some concerts but I don't know when. James is the best person to ask!" He answered.

We soon got to the park, Tristan let Olly off his lead and Jake ran off with his ball. I sat on the grass watching Jake run around with the ball in his arms with James chasing after him. I could hear the giggles from the other side of the grass!

"Brad" I called, looking over to Brad who was lying next to me on the grass trying to catch a tan with his sunglasses on.

"Lottie?" He replied pulling his sun glasses up above his head.

"Never mind." I said getting up quickly, I didn't know how to say it, I was scared. I didn't want to lose him again! But he had to know, he's going to find out soon, everyone will! I opened my handbag to see...

OMG! :D Whats in the bag! Comment your thoughts :D

A dedication will go to the first person to guess correctly what's in Lottie's bag :D

Comment, Vote and Share

K x