Before I could ask what he was doing Peter walked in. "What are you doing?" Peter asked, I looked up at Peter before looking back at Derek. "And more importantly, why aren't you healing?" He said, making me nod in agreement. 

"Good question why aren't you healing?" I asked raising an eyebrow. 

"It's from one of their swords." Derek told him, Peter walked towards us. "It'll heal." Derek told him as Peter stood in front of us. 

"By playing chess?" Peter asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Back in his room, Stiles had a board with my name on one of the pieces. If this is a game to him, then I need to figure out the plays." I stood up, walking towards my phone picking it up as Derek explained everything to him. 

"Not so easy to do when it's a game without rules." I looked up from my phone and looked at Peter confused. 

"What do you mean?" Derek asked, I took a step beside Derek crossing my arms. 

"You're dealing with the kind of spirit that's lived too long to play by human rules. It's a fox spirit that chose to become human and supposedly, that's something they can do only after about 100 years. If a kitsune is an annoying pain in the ass.Then a nogitsune, which is a dark kitsune, is a freaking disaster." Aw! You have something in common! He slipped on his coat then walked towards Derek. "Besides, chess is Stiles's game. It's not the game of a Japanese fox." I inhaled sharply looking between the two. "Do yourself a favor and put something on that. Before it gets infected." He said before walking out. 

I turned my head looking over at Derek who was staring at the chess, I picked one up chuckling before throwing it back into the pile. Looking back up at Derek meeting his eyes. "Let's get that cleaned up." I pointed at his shoulder that was bleeding. 

He shook his head. "I'll be fine." Rolling my eyes at him. 

"I don't care, i'm taking care of that." I told him walking past him into the room hearing him groan in annoyance, ignoring him I grabbed the aid kit before walking out of our room and towards him. 

He sat on the chair with an annoyed face. "Take your shirt off." I ordered him opening the box, taking out the supplies I needed for his shoulder as he slipped his shirt off throwing it somewhere. 

I grabbed the cotton ball and dabbed it on his deep cut shoulder, he hissed in pain before grabbing my hand. "Don't." He sighed, I looked down at his shoulder, putting the cotton away as I bit my lip. 

"Mates help each other heal." I whispered, feeling Derek's eyes on me. I remembered Deaton telling me something like that. "And i'm going to help." I wrapped my arms around his neck as I smashed my lips against his. 

He instantly kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. Our kiss went from slow and sweet to rough and hungry. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his hips none of us dared to break the kiss. 

I felt him lay me down on the bed, feeling the familiar soft warm mattress, I ran my hand against his abs causing him to growl against my lips, Derek broke the kiss slipping my shirt off of me. "It's been a while." He whispered before smashing his lips against mine again. 

I couldn't help but smile against his lips. 

********************