"Put the gun down!" Sheriff repeated. 

"Dad." Allison tried gaining his attention. 

"Shoot me!" Stiles repeated. 

"Put it down!" He yelled.

The yelling continued until I couldn't take it anymore. "Stop! Just stop!" I yelled gaining everyone's attention. "This is what he wants." I spat glaring at evil Stiles. "This is exactly what he wants." I breathed out heavily. "He's playing his stupid little game!" I shouted at everyone of them. 

Stiles looked over at me smirking. "Nice how you figured it all out." I clenched my jaw and balled my hands into a fist. "But I was kind of hoping Scott would be here but I'm glad you all have your guns out." He looked between Chris and Sheriff holding their guns up. 

"He knows we're not here to kill him." My eyes flickered to Stiles'. "He knows we're here to protect him." I said with a crack in my voice. 

He nodded while smirking before walking backwards behind all of us, Derek grabbed my hand pulling me behind him as Chris and Sheriff pointed their guns at the Oni, as they pulled out their swords, not this again. 

They swung their swords around, Chris pulled his trigger and once he shot nothing came out so he quickly threw the gun on the ground and took another one out, Sheriff already started firing at them while Derek was in his wolf form. 

Allison and I took out our guns, Derek looked down at me. "Where the hell did you get a gun?" He asked, I quickly pointed at Allison, two Oni's disappeared then reappeared behind us, I shot on and quickly ran towards Stiles standing right in front of him. 

Derek and Allison came beside me, I pulled a trigger shooting one of them again...Well trying to shoot one of them but missed. After a while of trying to shoot and Derek trying to attack one of them, they just vanished. 

My heart stopped when I saw Derek on his knees with his shoulder bleeding. "Derek." I breathed out dropping my gun and running up to him, I looked at his cut I could barley see how deep it was because of the bleeding. Crouching down beside him putting my hand over it causing blood to go on my hand. 

Chris came and crouched down on the other side of him. "Is he okay?" He asked, I shrugged as he continued to hiss in pain when I lightly squeezed it trying to stop the bleeding with my hand. 

"The cut is deep." I told him looking at Derek worriedly.

"I'll be fine." Derek breathed out in pain. "I'll heal." He looked over at me putting his head on my shoulder. 

Scott and Kira came running in. "What happened?" He asked, his eyes darting over to me. 

"They're gone." I whispered. 

"They literally vanished." Allison added. 

I sighed lightly kissing Derek's forehead before looking back over at Scott. 

******************

I was sitting on the chair with my head in my hands, feeling my head pounding from too much stress. I heard a couple of things fall onto the table looking up to see Derek standing in front of me as Stiles' chessboard was on the table.