Soon I was seated and he went to his 'room' to do some work. The flight is nine hours long so I decided to take a nap so I won't be looking like someone who hasn't slept in weeks.

Someone keeps poking my shoulder and then the top of my head- which is covered with hijab. I just shifted in my seat as I was being damn lazy to open my eyes and see if a psycho or robber will be nearby my. It poked me again and suddenly I screamed my lungs out thinking my parents found me. Then someone put a palm on my mouth to stop my screaming. Don't know how but I somehow bit the person's hand and heard him saying a chain of curse words. Upon hearing his voice, my body stilled. All of the thoughts came flooded in my mind. We are on a plane, going to Dammam with my boss. And seeing to my left is my boss with his one palm rubbing against the other. What he did next absolutely shocked me. He asks,

'What happened? Are you okay?' I can't even speak right now. This person right here, asks me again if I was okay even after I bit his hand. Guilt was already formed in my heart. But when I see little blood drops coming, it increases ten times more. Quickly I took my purse— thanking my self that I kept my mini medicine kit here. I took ointment and bandage.

'I am so sorry! I'm so, so, so, sorry! I thought you were someone else and got me scared so I screamed and when you tried to stop me, I thought I'm gonna die. And well, you know the rest. Please let me help you with your.. palm.' I slowly got up from my seat with a bandage and ointment and asked permission through eye contact if I can do my work. He chuckled and reached out his palm. Opening the cap, I applied the cream and he flinched so lightly I thought nobody could have noticed but I did. Realizing the bite isn't that deep but the blood didn't stop flowing, I take a roll and wrap it around his palm. He chuckled again, that too for long. Curiosity and confusion dawned me and by guessing my expressions he said, 'really? A robber here? And geez, you have got some sharp teeth. No wonder you are a strong woman who can defend herself.'

'Who can defend herself.' 'Who can defend herself...' His words keep playing in my mind again and again. Wow. Only if knew...

I was caught again, in my thoughts when I heard him clearing his throat, gaining my attention, 'so, what I was doing, is that our plane is going to land in a few more minutes when you started screaming and scared me for a second. Then I covered your mouth so my pilot won't be getting worried but you did this... great act.' He ended with a chuckle.

'I really am sorry. I will do anything you ask me to.' I quickly said before even realising and dammit! I am planning to dig my own grave.

'Really? Whatever I say?' He asks with his ever so famous smirk —well famous for me though. Nervously, I nodded and when I hear him I had to hold on my laughter.

'Okay, so when we land in Saudi, I want you to buy Baklava for me. Lots of it.' He ended, grinning. I couldn't hold it anymore as I burst into laughter. And, if I start laughing, I won't be stopping myself anytime soon. Seeing his confused look, I stated, 'you really sounded like a kid who is excited to get his favourite toy.' And then I see his expression becoming hard, his gaze wandering somewhere with various thoughts. When he sees me, he is being back to normal and says, 'well, what can I say? I'm a fan now.' This guy right here, made me laugh after so long. My laugh felt foreign to me. Wow...

It actually...feels good to laugh.

»»»♥«««

After agreeing to buy his current favourite sweet, here I stand, in Saudi's airport, back to the place which I dread the most. Tears started to form in my eyes as I saw my calming place. The place which indeed I missed the most. Somehow, I managed my tears not to fall, as Mr Aadil was staring at me weirdly. I just want to come back to this spot again in two weeks, the way I am now, with no harm. I don't know what am I going to do in these two weeks or what will happen to me. I just want to run out of this place as soon as possible, as much as I want to spend my time here. It's sad to think that I can't find peace in my safe haven.

Soon, we were sitting in a car, courtesy of my boss being so damn rich. We are on our way to the hotel. Seeing this place after so long really made my heart cry. The longing, the chance to see my siblings. So many thoughts are running around and I can't focus on anything else. I'm trying my absolute best here to stay in focus.

Currently, I'm in my room, laying on my bed and thinking of various scenarios — bad ones. I just finished praying all my missed prayers and decided to read the Quran later as I am being lazy.

Blackness quickly surrounds me as I feel tiredness. I don't know for how long I slept until I saw something that made me scream again, much louder......

************************************

Wassup guys! We are back again with another chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Now now, what do you think happened that made poor Nawal scream? Have patience and wait for the next chap!

Do leave you

•LIKE
•COMMENT

AND

•SHARE THIS STORY!

We keep on writing only due to your positive feedback, likes and comments! Now let's make a target, shall we? 20 likes for this chapter?

Until then,

Love y'all💕