Part 15

Why do I Trip. She's the one who keeps messing up.
-------------

"Madison!" I turn around trying to find who Called my name.

"Oh hey Shawn" I walked up to him and gave him a big hug. "How are you?"

"Good. And you?" He replies with a smile. I return one and start walking towards my car for the concert.

I got here yesterday pretty mad but I cooled off because I was overdoing it. There's no reason to be mad. She was simply taking a picture and I can't get mad at that.

I was heading to the concert to get rehearsals done and change into my outfit I picked and bought.

"I'm pretty good" I sigh. Shawn must notice I was down because he pulled me into a hug again.

"If you want to talk- I'm ugh here for you" He stopped us from walking which I didn't notice.

"Yeah I know Shawn. Thank you but right now I don't feel like talking to anybody" I hug him tight. We stay in that position until someone clears their throat.

"So what's going on here?" I look to see Maggie smiling.

"It's not what it looks like Maggie" I pull away and walk to my own personal car that was assigned to me.

I open the door and get in. I pull my phone out and scroll the social media.

While I was scrolling through Twitter I came across a photo of Camila and Lauren. They had like hundreds of fan accounts about them. There ship name was 'Camren' and other people were agreeing.

'I ship them so hard''They're so cute''They should be together

'They're so cute'
'They should be together. Not Madison and her'
'She's prettier then Madison and sings better'
'Madison is ugly and can't sing. Lauren shouldn't be with her'

And more hate. There was 200,000 thousand comments like that and each got me mad.

I shouldn't be mad at people who are under you. They don't want to see me do good and I'm going to show them I'm worth it.

I don't need them haters and they mad because half of them want Lauren and I have her. Well I have her if I can make you forgive me.

"What are you looking at?" Maggie looked over my shoulder.

"Honestly. I don't even know" I mumble locking my phone. "I don't want to see what the stupid world is saying about me or my relationship. It's not their relationship so why the fuck should they care and make these ridiculous comments"

"Look, Who cares what they say. Lauren will never choose Camila over you or even think about doing so" Maggie reasons. "You my friend. got. to. stop. worrying so much. It's not good and you're performing with her tonight, that's when you make things right" She smiles and turns around in her seat.