Part 4

Noticing how far I became and thinking how the people who mess me up actually made me better. Get it.....
-----

----Week Later---

"MADI OUR DRESSES ARE HERE" Maggie screamed. I ran down stairs to see a nicely wrapped box that was maroon and the other was solid black. Dang even the box look like it cost as much as our dresses.

"Just on time because it's tonight" I grabbed a box and checked in side to see if it was mine and it was.

"Go get dressed because it starts in 5 hours" Maggie yelled running up the stairs.

I walk up the stairs heading to my bedroom closing the door behind me. I already took a shower, so all I have to do was makeup and dress....still a lot of work.

I took my phone off the charger and hooking it up to my speaker on Bluetooth. The first song that came on was Pour it Up by Rihanna.

"This my song!" I started to dance around then realize I had to get ready. I went to my vanity and started on my makeup doing a simple shimmery nude smoky eye, eyeliner, mascara, and Kylie's naked lipstick. I got up and looked at the time showing I had less than 2 hours now... dang I take that long.

Weird how I used to wake up without caring what I look like but now I always feel the need to look presentable.

I grabbed my dress and looked it over again feeling proud of my choice. I carefully slip my dress on(pic on top) and admiring how perfect it fits. I grab my black heels slipping them on then to the bathroom spraying perfume on.

I look in the mirror and feel beautiful and thinking that make me still feel weird because never have I thought I would ever say that.

"Madi are you re-" she stopped coming into the bathroom looking at me. I then took the time to look at her beautiful dress and makeup(pic on top).

"Woah" we say at the same time and both laughing at how cliche this is.

"You look hot girl" I say walking out of the bathroom gabbing everything I need for tonight.

"Me? Look at you!" She giggled. "Limo is here and we need to go" she said walking out.

I walked out shutting the door behind me making sure I got everything before heading down stairs to see Maggie waiting for me. We both walked out into the limo. We made small talk and before we knew we was there already.

"Ready?" I look at Maggie and nod. I hop out seeing cameras flash and people screaming my name. I smile and looked over to see Maggie holding her hand out. I took it and started walking down the red carpet.

If I say I wasn't nervous... I was SO lying. Seeing all these people who look up to me and see their idol. Having to watch your every move so you don't mess up. I looked over to see Maggie smiling at the cameras and seeing her eyes shine with excitement and happiness. That's all we ever wanted was to be happy and now we got it right in front of us.

"Madi let's go"Maggie says snapping me back to reality. I nod before walking off hand in hand with Maggie.

"That was nerve racking" I laugh. We kept walking just to then stop. I look over at Maggie and see her eyes wide and mouth slightly open. I follow her gaze which went towards to Shawn, as in Shawn Mendes. I wasn't a huge fan but I do love is music and how he puts passion into it but Maggie loves him.