Part 8

If you love me let me know right? Okay...

--------------------------------

"Just listen okay" I pace the room trying to find what I was going to say.

"We had something. I get that but I have feelings for someone else..." I say taking a deep breath. "This person has something about them that I can't get out my head. I want you to understand that we can be friends and instead at each other's throats. We were something special but we both ruined that. Looking at you makes my heart pound and seeing how you had me wrapped around your little finger SO fast" I notice I stopped walking now just staring at the person who made me once mad and happy at the same time.

"Madison" I looked up into her eyes notice that there watery.

"Madison I love you" She go up to hug me but I backed up before she could take a step forward.

"No you broke me" I grabbed me keys ready to go but she grabbed my waist and pushed my into the wall gently.

"Yes I do. You make me a better person. I love how you have so much love for people after what they put you in all through out your life. I love you laugh, smile, smell, and everything about you god dam personality and body. I need you" She said with lust in her voice.

I stared at her with wide eyes. I never knew she felt that way. Every word she said made my feeling more deep but before they can get deeper I pushed her away.

"Stop with the nonsense" I growled. I walked towards to the door but she grabbed my hand making me look into her eyes which was full of lust and love. Woah. Can she actually love me...no she can't.

" I will get you to be mine" with that she let go of me and the second she did that I slipped past the door going into my car. It was about midnight now. Wow time goes by fast.

I start the engine and pull out heading home. I'm so exhausted. Tired of being sad, confused, and tired of being tired all the time. I don't have a manager anymore and I messed things up with a lot of people. Dam it. Why am I such a fuck up.

I pull into my house(penthouse) getting out the car walking up to my door, unlocking it and walking in. The light flickered on by me flicking them on.

I walk towards my piano. This is how I transfer my emotions. Into a song that can say so many things which can be a really long story but just using her voice to bless people. Those people are my fans.

I start to get a tune that I like and at the right time I start to sing but just to get interrupted by my door opening.

Ighhh I thought my door was locked.

I turned around excepting a murder but instead...

"How could you Madison" She walked towards me leaving the door open and her fist clenched and jaw set.

"What are you talking about Laur?" I was really confused. But instead of answering me she showed me her phone.

"Okay so we went to breakfast together" I grab her hand out of comfort but she pushes me back

"You forgot huh. Wow Madison you know what fuck you!" Lauren yelled at me. Rage was in her eyes and if looks can kill... I'll meet you in hell.

"What are you talking about?" I say stepping closer which lead her to step back.

"We were supposed to meet me at that cafe. I waited for an hour there but you didn't show. So I stopped by here but you weren't her but I thought you had to run errands. No I was wrong because my phone was blowing up on social media and seeing that pick from the paparazzi. How low that you didn't even call to explain" Lauren now was in my face yelling. But I let her because she had to get this out and I'm such a ass.

I totally forgot and I knew from the start that something was off but I left it alone from thinking I was paranoid. I'm such a ass.

"Lauren I just went to Claudia's and talked to her and I -"

"I don't want to her that you fucked her!" She said getting ready to leave. I rushed to the door and closed it standing in front.

"Get out of my way Madison!" She trusted getting me out the way but then gave up.

"Let me talk Lauren" I glared. She nodded in defeat.

"I went to go talk and I told her that I'm done with her and her bullshit. There was someone in my life that makes me feel special. I was out with Jack but came to me senses and left him to be with a certain someone" I say each word stepping closer to her until I wast right in front of her. Kissing distance.  

"Okay so. Your telling me this why?" She whispered. She was so close to me that her body is slightly brushing against mine and if I stick my tongue out it will touch her lips.

"Because your the person babe" I smashed by lips in hers taking in her alcoholic breath. She been drinking and I lead her to it. Dam it.

I layed her down on the couch kissing her softly but only for her to deepen the kiss. Her hands roam my body sending goosebumps all through out my body.

"I want you" I whisper kissing her neck.

"I need you" I say kissing her breasts. I take her shirt off and throw it.

"You mine" I told her going down to her exposed stomached slowly moving my tongue down the middle. She was breathing heavily and tangled her hands in my hair.

"I'm the only one that can make you feel this" I slid off her skirt off her body Slowly taking in the view of her body. She was wearing lacing white matching underwear and bra. I got her her skirt off and threw it.

"So you want me?" I kissed the inner of her thigh slowly making my way up. I kissed and licked and sucked making her moan out of me teasing. 

"Tell me what you want" I whisper against her thighs. When I reached where I wanted to go I kissed that spot she most desired me at.

"Fuck Madison" She grabbed me into a kiss full of lust and hunger.

"You! I want you" I smiled against her lips.

"I'm yours" tonight is going to be a long night....