37| Gotcha Mr Mafia!

Start from the beginning

"Whom would I be jealous of? Is it Ahmed? Oh well last time I checked you were straight." I couldn't help but laugh at my own joke. Ahmed's wife was dead long ago. He just has a son and 2 siblings. None of them were a threat.

"Huh! You know nothing woman." This time he had a devilish smirk accross his lips. It was really a wicked one that made me wonder if I forgot some minor details on Ahmed's family members.

I thought for a second before my thoughts got interrupted by someone's presence.

"Humzaa. Oh my god you are finally here." I turned my head around so fast that I thought I might have had a whiplash. I glared at the gorgeously beautiful Hazel as she was dressed at her best.

What the hell was she doing here?

I turned around to glare at Humza but he was already sniggering like an idiot. He didn't even turn around to look at her. He was just enjoying the look on my face.

I mouthed a 'Don't' to him.

"Oh hey Hazel. How have you been?" Humza asked lovingly as if he had been missing her so much. He raised himself up and walked towards her while I felt my blood boiling. Great!

He shook hands with her even though she tried to hug him. I was grateful he didn't hug her or else all hell would break lose.

"Hazel this is Anaabiya and Anaabiya this is Ahmed's sister, Hazel." Awesome, I forgot to ask him about the sibling part.

I forcefully smiled at her while she mirrored my guise. "I am so happy to see my old humza back." My? Excuse me miss but the last time I checked he was mine.

I was fuming and the only thing Humza could do was titter like an idiot.

Oh! He has no idea who he has messed up with. Where the hell was this Shahzil anyway?

I looked away and as if on cue Shahzil came down along with his elder brother Ahmed. "Assalamo alaikum." Ahmed spoke as he neared Humza.

I looked at Humza to find his jaw now set in as straight line. "Walaikum assalam." He ambled forward and shared a manly hug with Ahmed.

"And she must be your beautiful wife." He pointed at me and Humza nodded his head. "Assalam o alaikum." I greeted. Ahmed had a powerful and dangerous aura around him. Anyone would easily be intimidated by him.

"Walaikum assalam.. Walaikum assalam." He smiled genuinely. "Ahmed I am really sorry because I had to lie but it was for her safety." Humza explained.

"Oh that's no problem at all. At first I was really angry but then I could easily relate. Although you should have informed me. I would only have provided you with tighter security." Ahmed patted on Humza's shoulder and they walked towards the furniture.

For about 15 minutes I sat awkwardly beside Humza listening to their boring talks about who killed whom and their 'Business' of course.

Hazel was sitting on Humza's other side and that was the only thing keeping me awake at the moment. Humza wasn't even looking at me. Hazel was also taking part in their conversation where as I didn't know a thing. I was the only person who kept on looking at everybody's face as they spoke.