She steeled herself for the incoming pain of voices in her head but she was surprised to find that none of that happened when she got closer and closer to the land. She still wasn't sure how she was able to tap into all those voices before but she'd rather get back to her crew before unravelling that mystery.

Nana docked the Camie under a mangrove root at Grove #43. Nana had pulled off her helmet and goggles and stuffed it into her pockets. She couldn't hide her hammer or her shirt, which matched her wanted poster, but the less chance of her getting recognized, the better. She followed Rayleigh's Vivre Card, carrying her box of bees, and then scoffed when she discovered the Vivre Card had led her straight to Shakky's Rip Off Bar. Of course he's here.

She ran up the steps and flung open the door, placing the box of bees right outside. "Rayleigh! Is the ship ready? Is everyone back?" she demanded when she saw the old man and Shakky chatting idly by the bar.

If they were surprised at all by her appearance, they didn't show it. The two retired pirates only smiled casually back at the mechanic.

"Oh, look who's back," Shakky said, as she tapped her cigarette over an ashtray.

"It looks like you were right, Shakky," Rayleigh added without taking his eyes off of Nana, "Maybe she is that girl."

Nana tilted her head. "What? What girl?"

"The age...the skills...it all adds up," Shakky replied.

Nana rolled her eyes. "Okay, I don't have time for this. Where's everyone else? Are they on the Sunny?"

"They're not here," Rayleigh replied, "You're the first one to come back."

Nana's eyes widened. It didn't even occur to her that the others could be having trouble getting back. "Are you serious?! How long have I been gone?"

"7 days," Rayleigh said, "And just in time too..."

"Seven days?!" Nana yelled, "That means Kuma had sent me flying for two whole days?!"

"Oh, is that all?" Shakky asked as she brought her cigarette back to her lips, "I heard people could be sent flying for 3 days or even a week."

"Shakky, you have no idea what I've been through," Nana sighed and then stared suspiciously at Rayleigh, "Wait! You said I was just in time. Just in time for what?"

"Did you not read the newspaper?" Shakky asked.

Nana ran her hands through her hair. "Like I said, you have no idea what I've been through. Even if I was in a place that got the newspaper, I wouldn't even have time to read one."

Shakky took out a rolled up a newspaper from under the bar. She handed it to Nana. The mechanic's eyes scanned the headlines and then she dropped the newspaper as if it had caught on fire. "B-B-B-But..." she stammered as she pointed accusingly at the front page, "But 'Fire Fist' Ace is Luffy's brother! They're executing him in a week?! They can't do that!"

"Actually," Rayleigh said grimly, "That newspaper was from 6 days ago. The execution is today. In about four hours, actually."

"WHAT?!" Nana roared, "No wonder no one is back yet. They've all gone to save him! I need to get to this execution. Where is it?"

"In the town square of Marineford," Rayleigh answered, "That's the Navy Headquarters. There's no way you can get there by yourself."

"Don't tell me what I can and cannot do," Nana seethed as she ran out the door, "You have no idea what I can do now."

Shakky stuck her cigarette into the end of the ashtray and casually leaned over the bar. "Did you finally tap into the Gridley family power?," she called out to the mechanic.