Chapter 4.5~ Lies

Start from the beginning

"I DON'T HAVE AMNESIA! I WANT TO GO BACK! I NEED TO GO BACK!" I shouted as I tried to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Honey, calm down." My father said as he reached out and touched my arm.

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU MONSTER!" I shouted and pulled away from his touch and yanked out of the doctors grasp. Right as I was about to run out of the door two men walked in and grabbed my arms. They lifted me up and brought me to the bed. "LET ME GO!" I shouted. "I NEED TO GO BACK! I HAVE TO MAKE SURE HE'S ALRIGHT! I'M HIS ONLY FRIEND! PLEASE!" I shouted as I kicked and flailed around. A lady walked in and handed the doctor a needle.

"1 Ml of sedative." she said.

"NO! NO! LET ME GO!" I shouted as the doctor came close to me.

"hold her still." he said.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!" The grasp on my arm straightened to the point where it hurt.

"Now this might hurt but we need you to calm down."

"NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!" He took a cleaning whip and cleaned  my forearm. "I NEED TO MAKE SURE HE'S OKAY!" tears threatened to fall. He stabbed my arm with the needle. I didn't care. I needed to make sure Saeran was okay. I needed to make sure he wasn't mad at me. I needed to see him.

"LET ME GO!" I shouted as they held me down. "LET ME GO!" I started to feel tired. "LET... Me... GO!" I shouted before my vision started to blur. "Saeran" I mumbled before my vision faded to a complete black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You're getting a lot better at this." I said smiling at the boy.

"I had a good teacher." He said.

"Do you ever smile?" I asked. He didn't respond. "I'll make you smile one day." I said with a big smile plastered onto my face. "If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?" I asked.

"Somewhere I could see the sky."

"You could see the sky from anywhere."

"I know but, I want to be able to wake up and see nothing but the sky, the clouds, the sun."

"Then that's where we'll go!" I said smiling.

"what?" he asked.

"What? Do you think you'll be stuck here forever?" I asked. He shrugged. "Once I get better at hacking I promise we'll leave together and go find your brother. After we find him we'll go travel the world and find a place where you would see the sky and nothing but the sky, without a care in the world." I rolled over on my back and stared up at the sky. "Where we didn't have to work, or worry about what's going on in the world, or what war is going on. Somewhere we could forget our past. Doesn't that sound nice?" I asked as I rolled back onto my stomach. I looked at the boy who's lips were curled into a smile.

"Ya, that would be." he said.

"Ha! I knew I could get you to smile." his face turned a slight shade of red.

"Promise?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"I promise." I said.  "Cross my heart and hope to die stick a needle in my- owwww" I said as I pocked myself in the eye.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" he asked.

"Hahhahhaaa." I started laughing. "T-that was not s-smart." I said in-between chuckles.

"Pfhh. Hehahahe." I stopped laughing and looked over to my friend. He was laughing. I started to laugh alongside him.

'I promise, we'll escape together.'

_______________________________

Word Count: 980