Jaune: Ohhhh..... comeeeeeee..... oneeeee!

Nora: My fucking God!

Ren: Jeez, and chill Nora.

Nora: Sorry Ren....

As Jaune finally came back from the locker, he was a bit unsatisfied with Cardin Winchester.

Jaune: Guys, I'm okay, I swear!

Pyrrha: Are you sure Jaune?

Quark: Did you get hurt or injured?

Jaune: No!

Pyrrha: Jaune, you have to avoid that stupid Cardin. He really likes to bully you that much.

Jaune: He's not the only student to bully me, he bullies other students too.

Ruby: Like that one over there.

Ruby pointed at the Faunus girl whom was getting bullied from Cardin and his other members of Team CRDL.

Yang: Damn, being is Faunus is a pain in the ass.

Blake: Totally!

Quark: Screw that, making things right is the best solution!

I got up from my seat and I approached Team CRDL as they were bullying the bunny Faunus girl.

Velvet: Can you please let me go? It hurts.

Cardin: Aww, do you want some more pain?

Quark: Hey Cardin, leave that Faunus alone.

Cardin looked at me and the others were showing their unsatisfied faces.

Cardin: Look who we have here, the leader of Team QRWBY! Quark Quartz!

Quark: Hey stop fooling around you punk, why are you trying to bully this girl?

Russel: Because he wants too!

Cardin: Shut up Russel you jerk! We have different businesses Cardin so how about you walk away and leave us alone! Stop trying to interfear our business!

I aimed my Hadron in gun mode at Cardin's head. Russel and the two others stood back.

Quark: And how about you shut your mouth and pick on somebody your own size you bitch!

Ruby: Whoa! Go Quark!

Yang: Roast his ass up!

Cardin: Okay.... fine!

Cardin reeleased the Faunus girl and she ran away from Cardin.

Cardin: And get lost!

I kicked Cardin Winchester's crotch and he kneeled down on the floor holding the pain.

RWBY & JNPR: OHHHH......!

Jaune: Suck on it Cardin!

I walked away from Cardin and the rest of his team and I tried to find that girl I saw just now. She was walking down the halls as she was holding her books in her hand.

Quark: Hey, you there!

Velvet: You mean me!

She turned around looking at me.

Quark: Yes, you!

She stopped as I talked her for a while.

Quark: I did save you but I didn't catch your name that time.

Velvet: Oh, I haven't seen you in this academy, who are you actually?

Quark: My name is Quark Quartz. How about you?

Velvet: It's Velvet Scarlatina.

Quark: Wow! That's a delicious name you have there!

Velvet smiled as she heard my compliment. I felt her soft bunny ears as they made me have soft feelings.

Quark: You really have bunny ears, that's so cool!

Velvet grinned as she felt my hand.

Velvet: It's nice meeting you but I have get back to class.

Quark: You mean Dr Oobleck's class?

Velvet: Yes, maybe I'll meet you there in class together with your team.

Quark: Sure, I'll see you later my little bunny!

Velvet turned around and stared away from me. I knew that she was blushing. I walked towards the classroom as class was about to start in a few minutes later.

A/N: Looks like Quark has gotten Velvet's attention to get his name. And also, 200 readers already in a few days, you guys really like to read more of this novel. Stay tuned for more!