15 mins later.

I saw her car park on my driveway from the kitchen window. When she get out from her car she saw me and I sign her to come in. Not long and I feel a hand snaked my waist.

"hmmm..smells good." She mumble on my back. She's petite. She's only 5,2. I turn around and hug her back.

"your favorite." I kissed her forehead, "spaghetti."

She tiptoed and give me a peck on my lips. She release her hug and sit on the dining chair waiting me until I finish cooking. We ate and talking random things. School, home, but she starts uncomfortable when I start talk bout us.

"babe, there's something I want to talk about." She said hesitantly.

" bout what?" I grabbed our plates and put it on the sink then grab her hand and pull her to living room.

"us." She releases my hand. I turn to her so now we're face to face.

"what's wrong? Fire away."

She's fidgeting and look down. "we...." She take a deep breath, "wehavetobreakup." She said it fast, I cant catch her words.

"what?" I lift her chin so I can see her eyes.

She take another deep breath, "you are different now. Since your dad died, you only concern bout your study, basketball, family, and computer. Sometimes I come here just to sleep waiting you doing I don't know what on your com. You ignored me." Her eyes begin glassy.

I don't know what to say. Maybe I really doing all that, but it's must thing for me because I have a responsibility now. I'm the oldest son. I have to take care my family. Mentally and, eventually, financially. I have to get scholarship either on my study or basketball. It's my goal now. But not once I IGNORED HER.

"okay, maybe I lil bit too lost on those. But I never meant to ignore you. I'm sorry babe." I hold her hand.

"I don't know. I just cant stand it anymore. I want to break up." She took her hand and stand up. I grabbed her hand, "I'll change. I'll back like before. I love you, babe."

"me too. But sorry, I cant." She let go my hand and walked out from my house leaving me helpless. After I hear her car drive out, I cried.

Two weeks later, I saw her walking hand in hand with Tony, the 2nd richest boy in school before my family problem on nancy's birthday.

--end of flashback-

"who is this?" she look to mr. flirt.

I just stared her. "hi, I'm Ian. i'm the wedding planer" ian introduce himself.

"sarah. Bride's bestfriend and scott's ex." they're shake hand. They talked something, I just look at sarah. she haven't change a bit. Same kissable lips, same holdable body, same soft dark brown hair. I hate to admit, but I miss her. Minutes later ian leaves us.

"how's life babe?" she asked me casually.

"better." I eyed her.

She checking me out then "sorry if I offended, but may I ask you something?"

"fire away."

"do I really hurt you so deep, you change your interest?" she smirked.

"what?" I confused. She look something behind me, and I followed her eyes. I saw ian.

-WHAT?DOES SHE THINK I'M GAY?"-

I glared her, "do you think I'm gay?"

"I just think from what I see" she chuckled.

"whatever." I snap. And leave her to the beverages table.

KENZIE POV:

I WANT TO KILL IAN. HE left me to 'socializing our WO', which from what I see just flirting with some men and giggling with some women. I can handle everything, but I still need some guidance to handle a few things.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around. There jay with big grin on his face.

"well.. well..looks who's here?"

"may I help you?" I asked professionally.

"not in the mean time, what bout later?" he playing his eyebrows as put his hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged his hand, "if there is nothing I can do, may you excuse me." I said firmly and walk away.

He grab my shoulder roughly, I winced. "sorry, I think I haven't excuse you yet."

I sighed, " sorry sir. Do you need something?"

He put his hand on his chin, act like thinking something. Duh, like he has a brain to think.

"I need a date, what do you think." He smirked.

"sorry, but I think that's not included on the contract."

He tightens his grab on my shoulder. I want to punch his jerk face.

"please, sir. If there's nothing else you need I still have a work to do." I gritted my teeth.

He let go my shoulder, "well, I just see you after you finish your work then."

I turn around but he slaps my ass before I walked. I take a deep breath then walked fast leaving that jerk.

I walk to the beverage table to check it. Then there's another tap on my shoulder. God, he's so annoying. Again, I take a deep breath and put my fake smile before I turn around. But, thank goodness, it's not jay but scott. Now, I smile genuinely.

"hey, don't expecting you here." He smiled wide.

"same here."

"what are you doing here?"

"working. It's one of party my company organized."

"ow, wow. So you organized this. I thought there's ian's." he confused.

"ian is my boss. I'm his assistant." I showed him my tag that wrote WP's assistant, "how about you?"

He turn to the bride and groom table," that's.."he point to the groom," is my my bestfriend and that's.." he point to the bride, "is my cousin. And I'm the bestman." He said proudly. He checking me out and vice versa.

"nice dress." He nodded my dress.

"nice tux." I replied. He chuckled to my replied.

Suddenly I hear a voice that I avoided couple minutes ago,

"way to go, slut. So you leaving me to hitting my cousin here." Jay came with a girl beside him. The girl is gorgeous , she's petite. Little bit smaller than me. She's wearing black one shoulder dress 2 inches above her knee, black gladiator stilettos, her wavy dark brown hair on one of her shoulder and natural make up. I think she even need the make up, cause her perfect oval face is flawless. Her skin is natural tan. Jeez, I envy her.

"have you met this pretty babe, primo?" jay asked to scott. Scott looked everywhere but they two.

"why you call her slut, jay. It's rude." The girl slap jay's shoulder, "hi, I'm sarah." she stretched her hand.

"I'm.." jay cut me.

"you don't need to know her name. She just a slut who fucked me and my 4 friend and now trying to hit on your ex. She's not worth your time."

Before I can response, I saw jay drop to the floor and scott breathing hard.

Wow, on the first party I handle there's a fit that cause by..ME!!!!!! TEHEEEEE...(feel the sarcasm people)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

comment, vote, fan..

do what you please..