I grabbed the small gel container off of my counter and grabbed a good little amount with my finger, rubbing into the middle of my palm with both of my hands. I comb my hands through my thick waves, combing my hair back. I could normally get away with no gel or little gel, but I hadn't got a hair cut in a while so my hair was screaming for it now a days. I kept combing my hands through my hair repeatedly, slicking my hair back until I felt it was good enough. I comb my outer edges/sides inwards so everything stayed in place, slicked back. After I was done I grabbed my backpack and cell phone, making my way to my dads study.

Pops was already talking on his cell, standing near his window, in his pj's still, when I walked in. I quietly shut the door behind me, patiently waiting for him to end his call. I don't wait long when pop turns around, giving me his full attention. "How'd you sleep my boy?" He asks making his way over to his chair, his voice still has a deep rasp from his sleep.

"Ehh, I've had better sleep. What time did you guys make it back?" I asked walking up to my dads desk. My parents had gone out last night, and stayed out pretty late; I went to bed around 1 in the morning and they still weren't back yet. They had got invited to some charity event. I didn't really know much about the details, just that only really important, rich, people went to those type of things.

"A little before 3," he says. "Your mother's still in bed." He chuckles softly, "she had a little too much champagne last night."

"It's early, pops, why are you up? You should be getting more rest."

"I know, son, I know. I'll go back to bed eventually, I just needed to talk to you before you left, I didn't want to wake you last night." I stay quiet letting pops continue, "I was originally gonna have you miss school and take care of something in the city, but I've changed my mind. Plus this way you don't have to miss so much class."

"Do you know a Jonathan Crews?" He ask's. I turn my head to the side; the last name sounds so familiar for some strange reason, but as for the first it wasn't ringing any bells. I shake my head no either way. "Well, Mr. Troy Crews, his father, is a couple days passed his due date, and I can't seem to get ahold of him." Pop states. "He has a 17 year old son who goes to your school." He points out. "Jonathan something Crews, they call him J.J. I believe."

J.J, J.J? As in nerdy, geeky, J.J Crews? No wonder the name sounded so fucking familiar. J.Js first name was Jonathan, but everyone normally knew him as J.J so it didn't click at first.

"James," I sigh. "Jonathan James."

"There you go!" My dad snaps his fingers. "So you know the kid?"

I shake my head, "not personally, no. But I've seen him around." I wasn't necessarily lying. I knew J.J, but then again I didn't really know J.J on a friend to friend basis.

"I want you to shake his kid up a bit," pop says sternly. "Nothing to drastic though, he's a first timer. I just wanna send him a little message, remind him the rules, who he's dealing with."

I nod, "I'll get it done by tonight, pops."

"Before dinner, KP. Your mother wants to eat out in the city tonight, and I would like to know that it's been taken care of by then."

I sigh quietly, "sure thing, pops. I gotta get going though, I don't want to be late for school."

He nods, dismissing me from his study, "have a good day, son."

~~~~

"Everything okay?" Hailey asks to my right, as I peel all three bananas handing them to her, one by one.

We were baking that stupid ass bread today, and I was in no mood to do anything. Thankfully the girls were taking over, but we guys had to participate in doing something if we wanted to get any type of credit.