Fight a little longer my friend

Hey!  Days and nights go by , the sun rises and sets , thats been going on for a really long time now , sometimes i look at the sun and just marvel how the sun has seen the beginning from Adam and eve in the garden to Abraham offering his son, to David taking down goliath to now where we stick our heads down to our phones and hope that that cute person notices our profile picture .
Yes time have  gone by , slowly we forget the meaning of life and just living satisfies, but my friend your living a lie we keep deceiving ourselves thinking that waking up and studying what we need to and loving our parents is why we are on earth . I watched a movie called i am not ashamed and i really recommend it , i won't   spoil the movie for you but its based on a true story about a persons life and her on and off walk with God . The event of the story was on 1999 the year i was born . I look at my life and i see myself being free from me , completely and totally on fire for God . But when i look at myself today I'm not quiet there yet . There are struggles and challenges lots of pride to go down the drain , sometimes i feel we make ourselves struggle when we have a perfect way out. Its easier to stay with your snot filled nose with puddles of tears around you than to get up and wash yourself but trust me its better .  The life i live now is not what i want it to be , so what do i do? Heres what i think i should do , i know that i wrestle with my mind more than anything in this life   , its me who's stoping myself from being who God created me to be .
So i'll submit my mind to God , now what does that mean? It mean to take every thought captive and if any selfish, perverse thought enters your mind , its time to get aggressive and say i am a child of God , greater is the one living inside of me than he who is living in the world , and my future is bigger than my vanity thought . Fight ! Don't give in ! If the life your living now is not right than don't live that way , come on your knees everyday and press into God , im not promising that everyday you'll fight your challenges with a smile but know that God is better than any offer that this world has to give.
Just fight a little longer my friend its all worth it in the end.